Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Retirement and MM2H
Reload this Page >

Where to get certified copies in Penang

Where to get certified copies in Penang

Old Jun 9th 2019, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to get certified copies in Penang

Originally Posted by stepen
I insisted that all pages should be certified, as MM2H office writes that all copies must be certified.
The S&P is ONE copy and only the front page will get the CERTIFIED stamp.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

stepen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by eCdD
The S&P is ONE copy and only the front page will get the CERTIFIED stamp.
Hmm, actually they suggested not to copy the front page at all.

Next time I'll confirm the Mm2h office exactly how these copies should be certified.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Applicant is required to submit the copies of passport particular page and ALL pages that contain entry/exit stamp. Only the passport particular page is required to be validated (Certified True Copy). Effective date: 18 March 2019
Source: http://www.mm2h.gov.my/images/pdf/NE...PPLICATION.pdf
Old Jun 9th 2019, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

stepen is on a distinguished road

Yes, I'm referring to this page: Widthdrawal Requirements - MM2H Official Portal
The documents required for Fixed Deposit Withdrawal are:
  • Letter of intention to withdraw Fixed Deposit account
  • Copy of MM2H visa
  • Copy of front page passport
  • Copy of Fixed Deposit certificate
  • Copy proof of payment for Residential property purchase (to submit of all pages of Sales & Purchase Agreement & receipt), Car purchase (to submit car grant title & receipt), Children’s education in Malaysia (to submit receipt), Medical expenses (to submit receipt)
  • Copy of Conditional Approval Letter

Important Note:
All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY / HIGH COMMISSION / NOTARY PUBLIC / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL / SOLICITOR / ADVOCATE / AUDITOR FROM ORIGIN COUNTRY.
And the recent update:
  1. Participant may submit a copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) without the receipt of a home payment provided that the SPA is validated (Certified True Copy) by the relevant authorities.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

My reading of the above is that each copy of the original document (not each page) must be certified as a true copy.