Sabah MM2H

Old Jun 6th 2020, 1:21 pm
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sabah MM2H

Originally Posted by Laoman
Hi all, something i would like to ask, if i want to purchase a house in Sabah under the MM2H, What is the lowest price to purchase to achieve the requirment ? i can't find in this in the official website. Thanks
https://www.leisureave-mm2h.com/ contact them
Old Jun 6th 2020, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laoman
Hi all, something i would like to ask, if i want to purchase a house in Sabah under the MM2H, What is the lowest price to purchase to achieve the requirment ? i can't find in this in the official website. Thanks
RM 500,000 but there is no distinction between MM2H and non-MM2H (Employment Visas, Spousal Visa, etc.).
Old Jun 6th 2020, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

Laoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Sabah MM2H

Originally Posted by RedApe
RM 500,000 but there is no distinction between MM2H and non-MM2H (Employment Visas, Spousal Visa, etc.).
Thank you very much
Old Jun 8th 2020, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

StillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond reputeStillSearching has a reputation beyond repute

Deposit of RM300,000.00 (below age of 50) or RM150,000.00 (above age of 50) into an Fixed Deposit Account in any bank in Malaysia with interest accrual in favour of the foreign citizen / Applicant. Part of the said Deposit can be withdrawn (RM240,000.00 for below age of 50 and RM90,000.00 for age above 50) upon the completion of One (1) year from the date of the said Deposit for the purpose of acquisition of residential house or education of children or medical purposes.
borneomm2h.com
Old Jun 8th 2020, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in all the MM2H programs you can use some of the FD (up to RM 240,000 for under 50/RM 90,000 for those over 50) for property purchase (but not rental). In Sarawak one can also withdraw to purchase a new or used car.

Interestingly if you max out your FD withdrawals, those over 50 and those under 50 have the same baseline FD amount.

That is the amount needed for remaining in the program and renewal.

DO NOT for any reason, withdraw money from the FD account without approval, or drop below the RM60,000 minimum amount.