MM2H visa holders

Old Jun 7th 2019, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

senthilkmr1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MM2H visa holders

Dear MM2H Visa Holder,

i am working in Singapore , going to mm2h visa to stay in malaysia, every day need to cross two immigration , thing about passport page will running out of page due to chop.

Did MM2H visa holder required Chop in passport after every IN/Out of Malaysia ??
MM2H visa holder can apply for MACS ?? Still MACS is available ???

or
Any other alternate solution for me

thanks for your time consideration
senthil
Old Jun 8th 2019, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MM2H visa holders

I cannot answer your question about MACS. I have MM2H and my passport is stamped by Malaysian immigration every time I exit or enter the country.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

ssoomro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MM2H visa holders

Depends on the "Port of Entry", I have never really crossed over to Johor Bahru.. so cannot validate that, but as a MM2H holder, presently working/Living in Singapore as EP holder, I travel to Malaysia (usually to KL) frequently, both Singapore and KL airport have automated passport processing machines and I am enrolled for use of them on both sides, so in effect, I NEVER need to go to immigration officer or get 'chopped' in the passport going back and forth between Singapore and KL.

So what you need to do is find out if there are automatic processing machines available at your favored port of entry, on singapore side, of course, there are and you can get electronic entry authorization stamped on your passport (the registration office for that is on the left side after you enter KLIA airport. In Singapore you may automatically qualify or you can request ecAS .. ask the immigration fellows at the airport for the office and form etc. and you are all set.

Hope that helps,