MM2H Application Status Code(s)

Old Apr 6th 2017, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

ssoomro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MM2H Application Status Code(s)

Howdy Y'all

Curious about the MM2H application status code.

Honest Disclosure: I am a highly impatient type 'A' lets get this done yesterday kind of person..

I applied for the MM2H visa through Joy-Stay (wonderful and very helpful agent .. highly recommend them... while the application process is not difficult...if you are an absentee (not in KL) applicant.. it really pays to engage an agent who can help with beaurocracy etc...) ..in Jan 2017. Received acknowledgement a couple of weeks later.. and now am waiting.. (Impatiently)..

My current status on the application status check says: Under Process

Joy-Stay people said it will take up to 6 months..

Elsewhere I read on this fine forum that there are multiple "Status Codes" related to the application progress...e-g; 'Under Process', which usually means wait and bite your nails for now. & "Pending on Verification" which typically indicates .. there is a bump in the road (Financial information unverified or bank unresponsive etc) and of course "Approved" or "rejected" etc.

Out of blue I received an email for MM2H today, with a subject "Received for Verification" telling me my application has been received etc and here is the reference number and a link to check the application status.

When I check the status of my application using the link in the mail (which appears to be different than one on MM2H website), I get the status of " Pending Committee Approval".... this is a new one. Does that mean the light at the end of the tunnel is ....near??

Appreciate your insight..

Shahn

Last edited by ssoomro; Apr 6th 2017 at 8:47 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: MM2H Application Status Code(s)

Oh.. I also read somewhere that there a "Committee" that meets (once a month??) to decide the approval/rejection of the MM2H application. Does that mean my application has been moved to Committee decision stage ???

(Picture me running in circles attempting catch my tail etc)
Old Apr 7th 2017, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute

I'd suggest you ask Joy-Stay for her interpretation and date of the committee meet but I'm aware they meet every month or so...barring holidays... and assess all applicants in that batch.
It sounds like good news and a result is imminent...good luck.
Old Apr 7th 2017, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask your agent. That is what you pay them for.
Old Apr 7th 2017, 11:50 am
Just Joined

nowoolymitts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SushiFan
Let us know what JoyStay says about this...I have been waiting 5 months now and on checking it still says Under Process!

Of course I understand that if the Ministry was to do a bank check then they would contact your banks....However I always thought that they would inform Joystay that they were about to do a follow up...at the same time....is this the case?

Anyway good luck!
Old Apr 7th 2017, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SushiFan
Yes.. I have already sent the message to JS.. and they are generally prompt in answering. I posted it here to see what the forum thinks and if someone has an experience with this code.. and to share the information .. i will post the response from JS once i get it... thanx
Old Apr 12th 2017, 7:11 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssoomro
Oh.. I also read somewhere that there a "Committee" that meets (once a month??) to decide the approval/rejection of the MM2H application. Does that mean my application has been moved to Committee decision stage ???

(Picture me running in circles attempting catch my tail etc)
From what you have said, it would seem that way.
Old Apr 12th 2017, 7:12 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssoomro

Honest Disclosure: I am a highly impatient type 'A' lets get this done yesterday kind of person..

Shahn

And you want to live in Malaysia ??
Old Apr 12th 2017, 9:45 am
Just Joined

shuff27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha Ha bakedbean, you may be a highly impatient type when you arrive in Malaysia but it'll either cure you or you won't last long!
Old Apr 12th 2017, 9:59 am

Lasted 7 years here so far and still get frustrated.
Old Apr 12th 2017, 10:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Lasted 7 years here so far and still get frustrated.
Any updates from JoyStay re this pesky code?
Old Apr 12th 2017, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
From what you have said, it would seem that way.
As far as I know, the famous "Committee" not meets so often and also not really makes the decisions, they are too important people to look in any details
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by eCdD
As far as I know, the famous "Committee" not meets so often and also not really makes the decisions, they are too important people to look in any details
Sorry this does not make any sense to me!
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nowoolymitts
Sorry this does not make any sense to me!
Why? Isn´t this quite normal for any big government office in any country? The work is done by the normal staff and later the very important officals come together to sign the stuff. Do you really think a high ranked officer of the ministry of tourism and immigration works himself thru the bank account statements of a MM2H application?
Old Apr 12th 2017, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by eCdD
Why? Isn´t this quite normal for any big government office in any country? The work is done by the normal staff and later the very important officals come together to sign the stuff. Do you really think a high ranked officer of the ministry of tourism and immigration works himself thru the bank account statements of a MM2H application?
Ok.....we are trying to find out about ssoomro code.....that's all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.