MM2H application

Old Nov 10th 2015, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

bigwoofa is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile MM2H application

Hi All

Please excuse me if this has been discussed before.

After posting off your MM2H application how long do they take to acknowledge receipt of your application and how long before you receive approval or not?
Old Nov 10th 2015, 2:38 pm
Now a MM2Her.

Scuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond reputeScuba Tyke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MM2H application

Hi bigwoofa, I can't comment on the postal application through experience as we handed ours in at the MM2H office. Maybe give it 2 weeks and give them a call. Ask for your application no. which will be useful when you call again. For the approval I would wait 6 weeks after receipt and then give them another call. I did have emails replied to but that's a bit hit & miss. From other info on this and another, now defunct, forum I gather I must have been lucky. It depends when your application is accepted and where that falls in the 'Approval Meeting' cycle. Just before and you should hear within a few weeks, just after and it will have to wait longer before being assessed. That's my experience anyway, others may have differing advice.

Hope it goes well for you.

ST
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Hi Scuba Tyke, thanks for the heads up, will give it a week and give them a call.
Old Nov 13th 2015, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

In my case was the application submitted by an agent. So I don't know how long it took before the agent received the confirmation of receipt. After that the agent told me the application number. I used that number to regularly check the website of the Government's MM2H office on the progress. The approval was granted some 3.5 months after the application reached the MM2H office.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All
Just an update, couldn't get through by phone (no answer) but receive today by post my MM2H reference number and confirmation that my application is under process.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

And so the waiting starts .....
Don't hold your breath, it may take a while.
Old Nov 16th 2015, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

No hurry, SushiFan. I am still working.