MM2H Agent in KL

Old May 18th 2022, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Fenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond repute
Question MM2H Agent in KL

Hi, we're currently in KL. We have a year left on our present MM2H visa and want it transferred to new passports. Now we're thinking it may be easier to apply for another 5/10 year visa at the same time. In the past we used Joy Stay, but they don't seem to be around anymore. Can someone suggest a reliable agent in KL. Thanks in advance.
Old May 21st 2022, 9:26 am
Just Joined

enjoythesun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MM2H Agent in KL

I also used Joy Stay to get my original visa and needed a transfer to a new passport Dec last year. I used TEG media (mm2h.com). I chose them as I had been stranded outside Malaysia during the border closures and this company kept me up to date with their you tube monthly updates. They appear to be one of the few agents that are still operating. They may be more expensive than others (if you can find them) but they did my transfer without any issues.
Old May 22nd 2022, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

carbolic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
are renewals still done at Motac building or do you go the main Immigration building in Putrujaya
Thanks
Old May 22nd 2022, 8:16 am
Just Joined

enjoythesun is an unknown quantity at this point

According to the agents appointment my renewal which was done on 28th December was at the immigration department

MM2H Second Floor
jim wp putrajaya bahagian visa
Old May 24th 2022, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Fenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond reputeFenella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by enjoythesun
I also used Joy Stay to get my original visa and needed a transfer to a new passport Dec last year. I used TEG media (mm2h.com). I chose them as I had been stranded outside Malaysia during the border closures and this company kept me up to date with their you tube monthly updates. They appear to be one of the few agents that are still operating. They may be more expensive than others (if you can find them) but they did my transfer without any issues.
Thanks! I've written to them.
Old May 25th 2022, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

The renewal from a documentation viewpoint is rather easy and an agent seems to offers little advantage for the price.
Any work required is done by you in the main part
The hardest thing I found was understanding exactly what lien letter was required from the bank as the Penang bank branch I went to was of no help.
When I turned up at the MM2h office and found I had the wrong version I was able to rectify by a trip to the Maybank branch in Putrajaya who were very helpul.
Make sure you have all your old passports if you applied with different passports
Old May 25th 2022, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carbolic
The renewal from a documentation viewpoint is rather easy and an agent seems to offers little advantage for the price.
Any work required is done by you in the main part
The hardest thing I found was understanding exactly what lien letter was required from the bank as the Penang bank branch I went to was of no help.
When I turned up at the MM2h office and found I had the wrong version I was able to rectify by a trip to the Maybank branch in Putrajaya who were very helpul.
Make sure you have all your old passports if you applied with different passports
Thanks carbolic. I looked on the immigration site concerning what documents are required for the transfer of visas to a new passport

"6. APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR TRANSFER OF ENDORSEMENT FROM OLD TO NEW PASSPORT AND EXTENSION
CLIENT CHARTER: 1 (ONE) WORKING DAYS
  • Applicant or representative MM2H company must be present;
  • Intention letter for individual/ agency representative letter for MM2H company;
  • Copy of approval letter;
  • Form Imm.12 IM.12.pdf with photo (available at website JIM) with photo (blue background) for participant.
  • Form Imm.55 Imm.55.pdf (available at website JIM);
  • Original & copy of old & new passport for applicant & participant.
  • Applicant who is 21 years and above and holding MM2H dependant pass will not be given further extension"

No mention of a lien letter - or was that only necessary for the renewal of the visa?
Old May 25th 2022, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

If you're only getting the new stamp it's even easier as you say.
The lien letter is for renewals