Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Retirement and MM2H
Reload this Page >

MM2H 2017 reintroduction of ID cards

MM2H 2017 reintroduction of ID cards

Old Dec 22nd 2018, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Hahanjamed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MM2H 2017 reintroduction of ID cards

Does anyone successfully get the i-Kad at last? Would be great to know whether the i-Kad info is true!
Old Dec 23rd 2018, 12:31 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve a red ic, courtesy of RP-T, and an I kad, but not yet got discounts 🤷🏻‍♀️😢
Old Dec 27th 2018, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
You mean you have to pay the tourist tax? Very strange, my friends with resident permit not need,
Old Dec 27th 2018, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

winston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to beholdwinston_1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
As I said they are NOT discounts. You mean you didn't get to avoid the tourist rip offs.
Old Jul 9th 2019, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

simon2017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know if this has occurred and can one get a Malaysian MM2H ID card.
Old Jul 9th 2019, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

No MM2H Card. They once offered one -like those who are PR, Students or Employment Visas...but those ended several years back. They broached the idea again under the old government. But it was never implemented.

Someone was clever enough to make a color photocopy of their passport ID page and their visa page, they shaped them to size, placed them back to back and had them laminated. Saves wear-and-tear on the passport nd might serve as an MM2H ID in some conditions.