Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Traditional Costume of Brazil???

Traditional Costume of Brazil???

Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:20 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Traditional Costume of Brazil???

Does anyone know what the traditional costume / dress of Brazil is? Can you point me toward any helpful websites? Thanks.
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

caca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nicecaca is just really nice
Default Re: Traditional Costume of Brazil???

Originally Posted by cinderella
Does anyone know what the traditional costume / dress of Brazil is? Can you point me toward any helpful websites? Thanks.
Hello,

Can you give more details about what exactly your are looking for ?
Well, because in Brazil we have differente traditional costume per region like 27 states with different dress/costume.
The only one state in Brazil that realy use the tipical costume in a daily basis is in "Rio Grande do Sul" - costume = BOMBACHAS. The other ones are used more in a tipical period of the year, like in "Pernanbucabo" - costume /dress= frevo.

Please, just let me know and I will be helping to find out.
caca