Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Relocating to Chile with kids and dog.

Relocating to Chile with kids and dog.

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 3:13 am
Just Joined

Kingsley-Clarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocating to Chile with kids and dog.

Any advice? We don't want to leave dog behind but would that be the kindest option? We are currently living in Canada.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocating to Chile with kids and dog.

Originally Posted by Kingsley-Clarke
Any advice? We don't want to leave dog behind but would that be the kindest option? We are currently living in Canada.
Take your dog! We moved from Houston to Chile about 6 years ago and brought two dogs, and a bird: The journey is a bit long but they all survived with no problem. I suggest you bring your kids as well, they will love Chile as we do!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Billie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant futureBillie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dfjordan
Take your dog! We moved from Houston to Chile about 6 years ago and brought two dogs, and a bird: The journey is a bit long but they all survived with no problem. I suggest you bring your kids as well, they will love Chile as we do!
Can you give me some insights into Chile as a place to travel to as a tourist and as an investor. What are property prices like? Where are the best areas to live, work and retire?
Old Aug 25th 2005, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Billie
Can you give me some insights into Chile as a place to travel to as a tourist and as an investor. What are property prices like? Where are the best areas to live, work and retire?
Billie- Chile for tourists is very different from Chile for residents, and Chile for an investor is also a different topic. If you could be more specific, perhaps I could help. I suggest you email me directly [email protected]
As far as myself and other Brits that I´ve met here, this place is a well kept secret as far as places to live in!