Reload this Page >

Please Please help me by filling in a questionnaire

Please Please help me by filling in a questionnaire

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

KatieM is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Please Please help me by filling in a questionnaire

Hello,

My name is Katie and I am a Masters Student. I am trying (not very successfully) to get expats to fill in a questionnaire for me. It is very important for my dissertation to get an idea of how the expat experience was for people. I would be VERY grateful if any of you would spend a little of your valuable time to fill in a questionnaire for me. It should only take about 10 to 15 minutes to fill in and it would help me greatly.

All the details can be found on the internet at this address http://www.pjmconsulting.co.uk.

Thanks so very much

Katie
Link to Questionnaire Website
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 5:57 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Please Please help me by filling in a questionnaire

Originally posted by KatieM
Hello,

My name is Katie and I am a Masters Student. I am trying (not very successfully) to get expats to fill in a questionnaire for me. It is very important for my dissertation to get an idea of how the expat experience was for people. I would be VERY grateful if any of you would spend a little of your valuable time to fill in a questionnaire for me. It should only take about 10 to 15 minutes to fill in and it would help me greatly.

All the details can be found on the internet at this address http://www.pjmconsulting.co.uk.

Thanks so very much

Katie
Link to Questionnaire Website

I would've but you are only looking for people who migrated as their company asked them to. I gave up work to move abroad.

Jo