Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World
Reload this Page >

Ashes 2006 - Ooops, just woke the house up

Ashes 2006 - Ooops, just woke the house up

Old Dec 15th 2006, 6:41 am
'mon the cowboys

texas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond reputetexas_ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ashes 2006 - Ooops, just woke the house up

LOL,
Watching the cricket, I just yelled "YES!!!!" at the top of my voice when Hoggard took Langer for a duck at the start of the second innings of the 3rd test. It is 01:30 (a.m.) at the mo'.

Too many Strongbow ciders for me I think, so off to bed, but only after the cricket. I'll just need to shut the room door, sit on my hands and keep my mouth buttoned!

C
Old Dec 15th 2006, 2:32 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ashes 2006 - Ooops, just woke the house up

Originally Posted by texas_ranger
LOL,
Watching the cricket, I just yelled "YES!!!!" at the top of my voice when Hoggard took Langer for a duck at the start of the second innings of the 3rd test. It is 01:30 (a.m.) at the mo'.

Too many Strongbow ciders for me I think, so off to bed, but only after the cricket. I'll just need to shut the room door, sit on my hands and keep my mouth buttoned!

C

Watching cricket is such a lazy thing to do.. it's just a bloody excuse to lye on the settee for several days..
Old Dec 15th 2006, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

farmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to beholdfarmerwife is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ashes 2006 - Ooops, just woke the house up

Originally Posted by texas_ranger
LOL,

C
Where do you find Strongbow here in US? and Cricket on satellite?

or perhaps you flew home?