British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Rest of the World (https://britishexpats.com/forum/rest-world-62/)
-   -   Anyone in Norway? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/rest-world-62/anyone-norway-390892/)

Mineleven Aug 16th 2006 11:51 am

Anyone in Norway?

Any Brit expats in Norway on this forum? We are in Oslo and have been on and off for 5 and has to be said we haven't had the easiest time of it. Would love to hear if anyone else is here :)

Min

Edit..........Sorry removed signature, content was fine but I hadn't read properly that they cant be colour or html, sorry :rolleyes:

Hutch Aug 28th 2006 2:07 pm

Re: Anyone in Norway?

Originally Posted by Mineleven
Any Brit expats in Norway on this forum? We are in Oslo and have been on and off for 5 and has to be said we haven't had the easiest time of it. Would love to hear if anyone else is here :)

Min

Edit..........Sorry removed signature, content was fine but I hadn't read properly that they cant be colour or html, sorry :rolleyes:

Hi - not in Norway myself but noticed you were new to the forums and that your thread had received no response. So, thought I'd say hi because we are, after all, British Expats wherever we're living and many of the problems people go through are the same no matter if they're in Bermuda, Boston or Buenos Aries. I'm out in Australia - the busiest section of this site, but if you want a general natter feel free to swing by the Barbie - lots of general threads as well as country-specific stuff - and there is of course the Lounge which is for all of us. :)

peachschnapps Sep 5th 2006 1:54 pm

Min

There are loads of expats in oslo. You been to the english pubs yet? There is belfry, highbury and then there are loads of irish pubs. Oreillys is a good 'un.
How long you been here?
Heather

sugarcoated Oct 16th 2006 6:18 pm

Min

Hi there... i used to live in Norway, from the UK but now in the US.
I lived north of Norway in Beitestolen but went to Oslo quite a lot.
How come you havent had the easiest time of it? meeting people or just in general?