Stamp 4EuFam

Old Jun 5th 2016, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Kevinsolis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stamp 4EuFam

How do I get that stamp. Do I just go to the Garda station near me and apply? I'm in Ireland with my uk wife and I'm American.
Old Jun 5th 2016, 10:03 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stamp 4EuFam

Originally Posted by Kevinsolis
How do I get that stamp. Do I just go to the Garda station near me and apply? I'm in Ireland with my uk wife and I'm American.
Did you not get it at the border when you arrived?
Old Jun 5th 2016, 10:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Did you not get it at the border when you arrived?
No. They gave me a 3 month stamp and told me to do it at the nearest Garda but idk what exactly I need to do
Old Jun 5th 2016, 11:26 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

You'll want Form EU1 then.

EU Treaty Rights
Old Jun 6th 2016, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
You'll want Form EU1 then.

EU Treaty Rights
And take it to the police station?
Old Jun 6th 2016, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

teejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond repute

And take it to the police station?
The link given to you by BiP includes the following instructions:

Completed application forms should be sent by registered post to:

EU Treaty Rights Unit
Residence Division
Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service
13-14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2
Old Jun 6th 2016, 11:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by teejaydee
The link given to you by BiP includes the following instructions:

Completed application forms should be sent by registered post to:

EU Treaty Rights Unit
Residence Division
Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service
13-14 Burgh Quay
Dublin 2
I'm just confused. What am I supposed at the Garda station then. How do I get my stamp4 and get more time to stay here after my initial 90 days
Old Jun 6th 2016, 7:17 pm

I'm just confused. What am I supposed at the Garda station then. How do I get my stamp4 and get more time to stay here after my initial 90 days
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%...%20Leaflet.pdf

6. Immigration status during application process
Subject to consideration of your initial application, you may be provided with an immigration stamp in your passport which is valid for the period of the application process only, i.e. a maximum of 6 months. This would enable you to remain in the State during this period. Please note that receipt of this endorsement is not an acknowledgement of an entitlement under EU Treaty Rights. This will be determined in due course when your application is either approved or refused.
Old Jun 7th 2016, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

You do not need to go to the Garda station. The application is sent in by you by mail and you will get your response the same way. Not sure why people are told to go to the Garda station, but it is common. Those that do go end up being sent away with the instruction to go fill out the aforementioned form.