Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

The Little Green Imp Bar Open

The Little Green Imp Bar Open

Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Little Green Imp Bar Open

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
did you all just wish yourselves to another place or what ???

We do that all the time but just get to sell our houses to get there
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:27 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

did you all just wish yourselves to another place or what ???
sorry, just having a nosey around the forum
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:28 pm

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

Canada are planning their own pub crawl at the end of the month!!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:30 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

Only nipped off for a minute and a whole page was written. So Canada will be in Oz forum soon
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:31 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

song just popped into my head .............

"what did you do today to make you feel proud ?"

get the canadians to organise a pub crawl ? lol

Originally Posted by nickywes
Only nipped off for a minute and a whole page was written. So Canada will be in Oz forum soon
better warn them not too with that misserable bunch, they'll have to let us know

song just popped into my head .............

"what did you do today to make you feel proud ?"

get the canadians to organise a pub crawl ? lol
It's sad but I'm quite proud of that.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:34 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

Just been reading there posts

Have to tell them to come and invaed ***** ****

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

At least something came of the mission
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

where to next then?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by steveandtina
where to next then?
somewhere hot

up to you, I'm going to have to go.

I did my back in yesterday and it's starting to gve me trouble.

night peeps, thanks for the laugh.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo, just found you and read all the posts! Great news Canada are in the swing of it!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

up to you, I'm going to have to go.

I did my back in yesterday and it's starting to gve me trouble.

night peeps, thanks for the laugh.
Arghh missed you Cleo!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.