Help please

Old Sep 3rd 2018, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Darthanakin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help please

Hi ladies and gents
my name is Matt, I am a UK citizen, I currently live in the USA with my American wife.
We are planning on moving to Ireland in December before brexit (no plans to move to England, just stay in ireland).

my wife wants to take her parents with us and I have read they need to be dependant of us or be of the same household.

my wife has lived with her parents for 10 years, I have been living with them all for 3.
since I have been here her mom has been diagnosed as disabled (various illnesses) her dad is 69 and retired.
they have no savings and myself and wife have been supporting them for the last 3 years with rent, car insurance, cell phone bills, car payments etc

would proof of all this be enough to show the Irish authorities that they are dependant of us.
we have proof through big deposits each month into her dad's bank (for rent), cell phone bills in all our names that myself pays, car insurance in all names which my wife pays, lease agreements that we have all resided together under the same roof.

just want to make sure they have a chance to be able to stay before we start the big migration overseas, thanks in advance

matt
Old Sep 4th 2018, 8:24 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help please

Originally Posted by Darthanakin
Hi ladies and gents
my name is Matt, I am a UK citizen, I currently live in the USA with my American wife.
We are planning on moving to Ireland in December before brexit (no plans to move to England, just stay in ireland).

my wife wants to take her parents with us and I have read they need to be dependant of us or be of the same household.

my wife has lived with her parents for 10 years, I have been living with them all for 3.
since I have been here her mom has been diagnosed as disabled (various illnesses) her dad is 69 and retired.
they have no savings and myself and wife have been supporting them for the last 3 years with rent, car insurance, cell phone bills, car payments etc

would proof of all this be enough to show the Irish authorities that they are dependant of us.
we have proof through big deposits each month into her dad's bank (for rent), cell phone bills in all our names that myself pays, car insurance in all names which my wife pays, lease agreements that we have all resided together under the same roof.

just want to make sure they have a chance to be able to stay before we start the big migration overseas, thanks in advance

matt
Hi, post again in the Republic of Ireland forum above where members on the spot can advise. This section is for European countries which haven't got a dedicated forum.