DEVASTATING NEWS!!!

Old Jan 26th 2013, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

nolanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DEVASTATING NEWS!!!

Originally Posted by Cuthbert Rizla
What makes me laugh is that even with 26 counties the Irish still need help from the other six for their rugby team.
Ireland doesn't just mean the Republic. The Nordies are Irish too if they want to be. The all-Ireland rugby (and cricket) team existed before partition but it never got changed like the football teams did.

Last edited by nolanger; Jan 26th 2013 at 1:40 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 3:45 am
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cuthbert Rizla
You're right.
Relief for taxpayers whose tax provides benefits for those unwilling or unable to pay taxes themselves.
I often wonder if the reason why there hasn't been widespread civil unrest in Ireland following a series of austerity budgets is because the benefits system was far too generous in the first place and even now after all the cuts it's still more generous than in the UK.
Certainly the unemployed in my town still appear to have enough money to visit the pub EVERY day.
Every day? They must be getting child benefit. I can only afford to go to the pub once a week on my dole. Its a disgrace. When my fuel allowance runs out in April there will be no more taxi's home for me.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 3:47 am
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nolanger
Ireland doesn't just mean the Republic. The Nordies are Irish too if they want to be. The all-Ireland rugby (and cricket) team existed before partition but it never got changed like the football teams did.
We only claim the Nordies like Rory McElroy if they win anything.
Old Feb 19th 2013, 11:58 am
Just Joined

wiggsy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sean MacMaghnuis
Every day? They must be getting child benefit. I can only afford to go to the pub once a week on my dole. Its a disgrace. When my fuel allowance runs out in April there will be no more taxi's home for me.
Ahhh, Dole, eh? Nice little earner? - and I though Child Benefit was only for people who were workers / self employed