Can we bring our dogs?

Old Nov 20th 2012, 10:13 am
  #16  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
Padycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nicePadycosforbos is just really nice
Default Re: Can we bring our dogs?

We have a bullmastiff - and two bull terriers,alll house pets - soft as a brush.Just be warned, alot of Irish folk are afraid of anything except jack rusells n sheepdogs! I have long since given up taking my dogs out and about with me (except for the ride in the jeep ) People picking up kids, dirty looks - oh yes and threats of getting the Garda on me! Just not worth the hassle TBH, if your buying house fine, renting - and a dog IN the house? jesus you would think you were asking to keep a horse in the house lol!! where are you moving to?
Padycosforbos is offline  
Old Nov 20th 2012, 11:52 am
  #17  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 363
sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can we bring our dogs?

Originally Posted by Padycosforbos View Post
We have a bullmastiff - and two bull terriers,alll house pets - soft as a brush.Just be warned, alot of Irish folk are afraid of anything except jack rusells n sheepdogs! I have long since given up taking my dogs out and about with me (except for the ride in the jeep ) People picking up kids, dirty looks - oh yes and threats of getting the Garda on me! Just not worth the hassle TBH, if your buying house fine, renting - and a dog IN the house? jesus you would think you were asking to keep a horse in the house lol!! where are you moving to?
What could the guards do about the dogs if they were on a lead and muzzled? Anyway the fine guards have better things to be interested than dog complaints, ie munching on their breakfast rolls back in the warm barracks.
sickntired is offline  
Old Nov 20th 2012, 4:26 pm
  #18  
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 329
Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can we bring our dogs?

Originally Posted by sickntired View Post
What could the guards do about the dogs if they were on a lead and muzzled? Anyway the fine guards have better things to be interested than dog complaints, ie munching on their breakfast rolls back in the warm barracks.
Not around here they're not.
The police are under-funded and over-stretched,with limited resources and ageing equipment.
They have a thankless task which is probably why so many of them are rude and brusque.
But it's certainly not a job I'd fancy doing.
Cuthbert Rizla is offline  
Old Nov 20th 2012, 5:12 pm
  #19  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 363
sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can we bring our dogs?

Originally Posted by Cuthbert Rizla View Post
Not around here they're not.
The police are under-funded and over-stretched,with limited resources and ageing equipment.
They have a thankless task which is probably why so many of them are rude and brusque.
But it's certainly not a job I'd fancy doing.
The guards in Roscommon have an easy number, I know several personally and they don't break into a sweat I can tell you. Admittedly, just down the road in Athlone it's a different kettle of fish, and they earn their wages there.
sickntired is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.