British Citizen's non EU spouse visa

British Citizen's non EU spouse visa

Old Feb 1st 2016, 6:44 pm
azh
Just Joined

azh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Citizen's non EU spouse visa

Good Evening,

I am trying to get information on the best possible process of bringing my non EU wife to join me in Ireland. My wife currently is living and working in Pakistan. I am a British Citizen living in England.
Would it be easier for me to take employment in Ireland and apply for the EEA Family Permit or Short Stay 'C' Visas .

So my question would be

Is it easy to bring my wife to Ireland when Im there and working or apply for a Short Stay 'C' Visa.
How long is the process time for the 2 different visa categories?
For any of the processes what are the documents to satisfy the requirements ( i understand there is alot of information on INIS website its a bit confusing)

Thank you
Apologies is this has already been covered
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Citizen's non EU spouse visa

Originally Posted by azh
Good Evening,

I am trying to get information on the best possible process of bringing my non EU wife to join me in Ireland. My wife currently is living and working in Pakistan. I am a British Citizen living in England.
Would it be easier for me to take employment in Ireland and apply for the EEA Family Permit or Short Stay 'C' Visas .

So my question would be

Is it easy to bring my wife to Ireland when Im there and working or apply for a Short Stay 'C' Visa.
How long is the process time for the 2 different visa categories?
For any of the processes what are the documents to satisfy the requirements ( i understand there is alot of information on INIS website its a bit confusing)

Thank you
Apologies is this has already been covered
Please see link below as a starting point -

Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service Family Members of EU/EEA /Swiss Citizens
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 6:37 pm
azh
Just Joined

Originally Posted by HKG3

Hi Thank you HKG3

That link has answer alot of my questions however moving forward what documents would i require to satisfy the following: -

In order for you to establish that you are a ‘qualifying family member’
or a ‘permitted family member’ you must prove:

that there is an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen from whom you can derive rights under the Directive,

the existence of the required family relationship to that citizen including where relevant dependency or membership of the household,

that you will be accompanying or joining that citizen who is exercising free movement rights in Ireland or provide a declaration or statement of confirmation that the citizen will be exercising those rights at the time of your arrival in Ireland.

The proofs that may be required are:

proof that the EU/EEA/Swiss citizen is exercising free movement rights in Ireland e.g. proof that the EU/ EEA/Swiss citizen already resides in the State or a declaration or statement of confirmation that the EU/EEA/Swiss citizen will be exercising those rights at the time of the applicant family member’s arrival in Ireland - this is so that the visa officer can ascertain that the applicant family member will be residing in the State together with the citizen concerned.

Thanks
Old Feb 5th 2016, 1:07 am
azh
Just Joined

HI

Has anyone got a template of declaration or statement of confirmation that the citizen will be exercising those rights at the time of your arrival in Ireland.
Old Feb 14th 2016, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by azh
HI

Has anyone got a template of declaration or statement of confirmation that the citizen will be exercising those rights at the time of your arrival in Ireland.
Would it not be easier for you to go to Ireland first, exercise your treaty rights, then apply for a visa for your wife?
Old Jun 7th 2016, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

kumard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: British Citizen's non-EU extended family members

dear friends .
I have one que regarding eu treaty rights british citizen to non-eu family members .

in the eu treaty rights there is a option that called sufficient resources for exercising your treaty rights . can anyone explain me this . how many k you have to show in your a/c and etc ????. ill wait for your valuable reply . appreciate
Old Jul 19th 2016, 9:41 am
Just Joined

hussainjabbar21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question (as a non Eu citizen) Regarding to prove dependency while in working age how can someone prove it where can he get confirmation from that he is not working? Hope anyone can answer,
Thanks