Diamond jubilee

Old May 17th 2012, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

adillon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Diamond jubilee

Is anything going on in dublin for the jubilee?
Old May 18th 2012, 7:24 am
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Diamond jubilee

Originally Posted by adillon
We're all dressing up in Union Flag suits and munching cucumber and salmon sandwiches.
Old May 21st 2012, 7:06 pm
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adillon
If it's anything like the last Royal wedding the Paddies will be glued to their TV sets for the day.
Deep down they love the Royal Family.
Very deep down they're yearn to be enveloped by the comforting underskirt of Britannia once more seeing as the country has gone tits up for them once again under their own stewardship.
Old May 22nd 2012, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about

I have the day off. I'll be spending it in bed...sleeping
Old May 29th 2012, 4:02 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

There is a Diamond Jubilee?
In Ireland there isn't.
I am pleased to say that I am not aware of it.
I think you have got lost on the way to the UK forum.
In some (Loyalist) parts of Northern Ireland they will celebrate it, as they did the wedding of Kate Middleton and Prince William.
But as we don't have a Queen of Ireland it is of no interest to me.