Reload this Page >

50"inch tv working in Ireland

50"inch tv working in Ireland

Old Apr 23rd 2012, 8:11 pm
Pav
Just Joined

Pav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 50"inch tv working in Ireland

Hi all,I am returning to Ireland after being in Uk for 10 years.i wanted to know if my plasma tv will work. It's 6years old,Samsung.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 4:48 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 50"inch tv working in Ireland

Originally Posted by Pav
Hi all,I am returning to Ireland after being in Uk for 10 years.i wanted to know if my plasma tv will work. It's 6years old,Samsung.
You serious mate?

Why wouldnt it?

Last edited by Londonuck; Apr 24th 2012 at 4:50 am.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 7:11 am
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point

If you can afford the electricity it should work.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:49 am
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

Did you hear the one about the Irishman ...
Old Apr 24th 2012, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Cuthbert Rizla
Did you hear the one about the Irishman ...
The one with the 50" ?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sickntired
The one with the 50" ?
the punchline,the punchline. what is the punchline?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
the punchline,the punchline. what is the punchline?
Imperial and metric confusion
Old Apr 24th 2012, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Londonuck
You serious mate?

Why wouldnt it?
I actually thought the same when I read the post but thought maybe it was a trick question
Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:52 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Was going say, yea about as much chance as Chelsea beating Barcelona and Torres scoring the winner.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:51 pm
Pav
Just Joined

Pav is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a common problem. It's not a trick. It's to do with transmission.so any of ye know or not
Old Apr 24th 2012, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Horus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura aboutHorus has a spectacular aura about

99% of people here seem to be with Sky or UPC so get TV from a dish or cable - couldn't say about old style transmissions
Old Apr 25th 2012, 7:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pav
This is a common problem. It's not a trick. It's to do with transmission.so any of ye know or not
I think that things go digital end of the year so you'll need sky, upc, or a saorview ready tv or a saorview topbox.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 7:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sickntired
I think that things go digital end of the year so you'll need sky, upc, or a saorview ready tv or a saorview topbox.
Should have added that digital only end of year - shutting down analogue.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Londonuck
Was going say, yea about as much chance as Chelsea beating Barcelona and Torres scoring the winner.
ooh I had to go past my local bar at the end of our little street at half eleven last night with me husky max and the look on the faces of the barca supporters standing outside,smoking. things didn't improve when i shouted "chelsea" at them in fun. priceless night.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 3:45 pm
Banned

Cuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to beholdCuthbert Rizla is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pav
A television is a television.
It's only the signal that goes into it that changes.
Yes, your 50" plasma will work perfectly well in Ireland.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.