Will Al Gore Melt?

Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:13 pm
  #16  
kurkku
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: crossposting homos

"Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> kirjoitti
viestiss´┐Ż:[email protected]. com...
In article <[email protected]. com>,
[email protected] says...
>
Perhaps you faggot get lost from rte. try penis enlargement
 
Old Jan 19th 2007, 10:31 am
  #17  
Planet Visitor II
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yitzy Yazy the Nazi Patzy

"Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected].. .
In article <[email protected]. com>,
[email protected] says...
>
> Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein a ´┐Żcrit :
> > On 2007-01-18, Fred Bloggs <[email protected]> wrote ...
> > > In article <[email protected]> ,
> > > [email protected] says...
> > >>
> > >> "Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> kirjoitti
> > >> viestiss´┐Ż:[email protected]. com...
> > >> > In article <[email protected]. com>,
> > >> > [email protected] says...
> > Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
> > AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'
> > * The Official AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/
> > * The AADP Spectrum:
> > http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/aadp_spectrum.gif
> > * http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/
> > * See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic
> > belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
> > a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb
> > * See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different
> > answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
> > http://minilien.fr/a0jtex
> > * One of the funniest ****-ups yet ...Nazi Noles says that 'English
> > is written in the English language' .. http://minilien.fr/a0jtjh...
> > <fx: *roars* with ****ing laughter!!!>
> > * Better and better... Nazi Noles shows that he can't use that expensive
> > copy of _The OED_ that he has, and that because the word 'clause' appears
> > in the entry for 'if', he thinks that that means that 'if' is a clause ...
> > go on, guys 'n' gals..ask him how a single word can be a clause ... better
> > yet...ask him to post the definition of 'clause' from his _OED_. He'll
> > rant and rave.. but he won't post it. Here is my _apocalyptic_ destruction
> > of him ... http://minilien.fr/a0ju6s
>
>
>Possibly the smartest thing you've ever posted, Stephen.

Obviously you would think so, Craig... being the butt-buddy
of Nazi Coughlan, with all the benefits that go with it. See --
http://tinyurl.com/8zr3v

Not that there's anything wrong with that....



Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html
 
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:35 pm
  #18  
Fred Bloggs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yitzy Yazy the Nazi Patzy

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> "Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected].. .
> In article <[email protected]. com>,
> [email protected] says...
> >
> > Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein a ´┐Żcrit :
> > > On 2007-01-18, Fred Bloggs <[email protected]> wrote ...
> > > > In article <[email protected]> ,
> > > > [email protected] says...
> > > >>
> > > >> "Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> kirjoitti
> > > >> viestiss´┐Ż:[email protected]. com...
> > > >> > In article <[email protected]. com>,
> > > >> > [email protected] says...
> > > Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
> > > AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'
> > > * The Official AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/
> > > * The AADP Spectrum:
> > > http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/aadp_spectrum.gif
> > > * http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/
> > > * See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic
> > > belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
> > > a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb
> > > * See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different
> > > answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
> > > http://minilien.fr/a0jtex
> > > * One of the funniest ****-ups yet ...Nazi Noles says that 'English
> > > is written in the English language' .. http://minilien.fr/a0jtjh...
> > > <fx: *roars* with ****ing laughter!!!>
> > > * Better and better... Nazi Noles shows that he can't use that expensive
> > > copy of _The OED_ that he has, and that because the word 'clause' appears
> > > in the entry for 'if', he thinks that that means that 'if' is a clause ...
> > > go on, guys 'n' gals..ask him how a single word can be a clause ... better
> > > yet...ask him to post the definition of 'clause' from his _OED_. He'll
> > > rant and rave.. but he won't post it. Here is my _apocalyptic_ destruction
> > > of him ... http://minilien.fr/a0ju6s
> >
> >
> >Possibly the smartest thing you've ever posted, Stephen.
>
> Obviously you would think so, Craig... being the butt-buddy
> of Nazi Coughlan, with all the benefits that go with it. See --
> http://tinyurl.com/8zr3v
>

Actually, Jim, I was referring to the fact that Stephen Bach had
neglected to write anything, which raised his average standard by
several oders of magnitude. I probably could have snipped Des' stuff,
but as you say, he is a mate, so why bother?

> Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Well...no. Normal people (you know the ones Jim, they live _outside_
your bunker) have friends.

>
>
>
> Planet Visitor II
> Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
> http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html
>
>
>
 
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:02 pm
  #19  
kurkku
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: crossposting faggots

"Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> kirjoitti
viestiss´┐Ż:[email protected]. com...
In article <[email protected]>,


Perhaps you homosexual get lost from rte
 
Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:44 am
  #20  
Gregory Morrow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Will Stephen Bach enjoy his cellmate's company?

Earl Evleth wrote:

> On 19/01/07 4:46, in article
> [email protected] .net, "Gregory Morrow"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > At the very least Piggosh may join his pal Runge in internet
"purgatory"...
>
>
> Where is Runge? His last posting was January 3rd. He is most likely on
> a trip. Even if his service provider kick him out, he can get another.
> Or even if black listed he can go to an internet caf├ę (expensive for
> any extensive posting). He might just have quit posting because
> he is almost universally kill filed. On the other hand he is careful
> in what he posts. Judging by what he posted, he has received
> rebukes by his service provider, in one case I know of the person
> injured was advised to file a police complaint.


Hmmm...I hope he's not gone permanently, I enjoy kicking him around a bit...
:-)


> The Pig is on a slippery slope too.


Yup...wherever Piggosh roots with his dirty snout the sign always reads "
===>>> This Way To The Abbatoir ===>>>"...

--
Best
Greg
 
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:48 am
  #21  
Fred Bloggs
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: crossposting faggots

In article <[email protected]> ,
[email protected] says...
>
> "Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> kirjoitti
> viestiss´┐Ż:[email protected]. com...
> In article <[email protected]>,
>
>
> Perhaps you homosexual get lost from rte

Now, now Markku. Go and find a nice reindeer and hold on tight. make
sure it's not a boy reindeeer though, won't you dear?
>
>
 
Old Jan 20th 2007, 5:49 am
  #22  
Capitalist Pig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: crossposting homos

Markku Gr´┐Żnroos your fascination with male genitalia speaks volumes
about your character.
 
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:59 am
  #23  
Mr Q. Z. Diablo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: crossposting homos

In article <[email protected]. com>,
"Capitalist Pig" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Markku Gr├Ânroos your fascination with male genitalia speaks volumes
> about your character.

You an he were made for each other, Stephen Bach. I don't know whether
he likes the criminal element, though.

--
Mr Q. Z. D.
Remove luncheonmeat (truncheon) to reply.
" Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain.
But when you put it in the body of a great white shark,
ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"
 
Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:13 pm
  #24  
Gregory Morrow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: crossposting homos

Mr Q. Z. Diablo wrote:

> In article <[email protected]. com>,
> "Capitalist Pig" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Markku Gr´┐Żnroos your fascination with male genitalia speaks volumes
> > about your character.
>
> You an he were made for each other, Stephen Bach. I don't know whether
> he likes the criminal element, though.


You KNOW he does, Mr. Q. Z....!!!

And lookie, scRunge has returned, he is another crimi low - down that
readily consorts with the odious and odiferous Stephen Bach...

--
Best
Greg
 
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:17 pm
  #25  
-Vishnu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Will Stephen Bach go to gaol?

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:34:34 -0000, Desmond "Mad Dog Nazi ********er" Coughlan
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 2007-01-18, Fred Bloggs <[email protected]> wrote ...
>> In article <[email protected]> ,
>> [email protected] says...
>>>
>>> "Fred Bloggs" <[email protected]> kirjoitti
>>> viestiss´┐Ż:[email protected]. com...
>>> > In article <[email protected]. com>,
>>> > [email protected] says...
>>> >> You sound worried Evleth.
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> > You look stupid, Stephen Bach. I'm exador and you're a very dim bulb
>>> > indeed.
>>>
>>> Two is needed for tango. stop crossposting this filth. go away.
>>>
>>>
>> LOL, did the reindeer stand you up again, markku?
>
Apparently you've made a new friend, Nazi Coughlan. Ask
him if he wants to support your lie of being Jewish.

>*snort*

Here... piggy.. piggy... Here... piggy..piggy.


Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html


>Y.
>
>--
>Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
>AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

Yitzhak was a victim of the Holocaust, Nazi Coughlan.
Just because you stole his "yellow star" so you could
whine that you are a victim of the Holocaust, you can't
legally use his name. Tell everyone again how I made
you wear it, when I don't accept that you are Jewish,
much less deserving to wear a "yellow star" from one
of your own victims.

You're not Jewish. See John Rennie spank you about
your claim that you are --
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism.death-penalty/msg/92c993bba5d24130

Poor Nazi Coughlan would like to take even the Hebrew language
from the Jews, after supporting taking away their lives in the
fiery crucible of the Holocaust. Hebrew in written in Hebrew. The
word Nazi Coughlan claims is Hebrew is a French word. See --
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dipshit_Gimmicks/gimmick_8.html

Poor Nazi Coughlan still can't accept that his claim to being Jewish
is being laughed at by everyone in AADP except the racist "death
to Blacks" and Gr´┐Żber. You really do have a unique following
Nazi Coughlan. Have you been trolling for help in White Power
groups? You remember how I caught you doing that last time.

Imagine... Nazi Coughlan insists that he know more than the
Oxford English Dictionary, as he pronounces in his raving claim
of his infallibility that "if" is not a "conditional clause," when the
Oxford English Dictionary states precisely that it is. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/if.html
Damn... it's just so sweet to have the OED on my side, and
a claim that Nazism is superior from Mad Dog Coughlan.
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.