athens airport hotel

Old Feb 9th 2002, 6:07 pm
Rachel Steinitz

Is there any reasonably priced hotel close to the Athens airport? A year ago there
wasn't anything. The Sofitel said they'd open in July, and now announce they'll open
in November 2001, so their website isn't up to date, I don't know if it's really
open, and the price is incredibly high. -- Rachel

Old Apr 22nd 2002, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

ariadni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: athens airport hotel

Hi,
I live in Athens, and I don't know any reasonable and decent hotel around the new airport area, except the Sofitel, which is in the airport and quite expensive.
Whenever you plan your visit, have a look at this site: http://holidays4all.com and e-mail them with your request.
I'm sure they will love to help. (I know these people).

ariadni
Old Apr 23rd 2002, 12:50 pm
Athenian Pagan

Default Re: athens airport hotel

> Hi, I live in Athens, and I don't know any reasonable and decent hotel around the
    > new airport area, except the Sofitel, which is in the airport and quite expensive.
    > Whenever you plan your visit, have a look at this site: http://holidays4all.com and
    > e-mail them with your request. I'm sure they will love to help. (I know these
    > people).
    >
Ariadni, I am sure you know the people who put up the site, however, you have to tell
them to complete the website before they launch it. The hotel link says that it is
under construction.