Go Back  British Expats > Usenet Groups > rec.travel.* > rec.travel.carribean
Reload this Page >

Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:48 pm
  #1  
Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

For anyone interested in Bonaire, especially windsurfing, I just posted
a new trip report with a photo album on my personal web site:
www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html
and select the first report (Bonaire 2007).

Mike

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
 
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:05 am
  #2  
Beachpeach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

Mike wrote:
> For anyone interested in Bonaire, especially windsurfing, I just posted
> a new trip report with a photo album on my personal web site:
> www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html
> and select the first report (Bonaire 2007).
>
> Mike

Mike,
I'd just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all of
your photos and trips. You take incredible pictures and I enjoyed your
descriptions of your trips. Thanks for sharing and giving me a few
moments of relaxing visual enjoyment. Any pictures of the clear aqua
colored water instantly makes me relaxed. Jealous that I"m not there,
but relaxed. We recently returned from our first trip to Cancun and
I'd move there in a heatbeat. Leaving was torture. But I've got
lovely pictures to remind myself of where I was.
 
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:36 am
  #3  
Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

beachpeach wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>> For anyone interested in Bonaire, especially windsurfing, I just posted
>> a new trip report with a photo album on my personal web site:
>> www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html
>> and select the first report (Bonaire 2007).
>>
>> Mike
>
> Mike,
> I'd just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all of
> your photos and trips. You take incredible pictures and I enjoyed your
> descriptions of your trips. Thanks for sharing and giving me a few
> moments of relaxing visual enjoyment. Any pictures of the clear aqua
> colored water instantly makes me relaxed. Jealous that I"m not there,
> but relaxed. We recently returned from our first trip to Cancun and
> I'd move there in a heatbeat. Leaving was torture. But I've got
> lovely pictures to remind myself of where I was.
>
Thanks "Peach", I appreciate the comments... And I'm glad you enjoyed
the reports/photos.

With a name like that, you wouldn't be from the Atlanta area, would you??

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
 
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 3:53 am
  #4  
Beachpeach
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

Mike wrote:
.
> >
> Thanks "Peach", I appreciate the comments... And I'm glad you enjoyed
> the reports/photos.
>
> With a name like that, you wouldn't be from the Atlanta area, would you??
>
Nope, I used to live at the beach though. And if I had it my way, I'd
still be there :-(
 
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 12:46 am
  #5  
-stan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

Been there many times. The windsurfing is adjacent to Sorobon, a clothing
optional resort. Wonder if that is why they set up their operation there? <G>

Best shore diving in the world in my estimation.

Stan




Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
>For anyone interested in Bonaire, especially windsurfing, I just posted aa
new trip report with a photo album on my personal web
sitewww.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html4and select the first report (Bonaire
2007).oaMikene-- oPosted via a free Usenet account from
http://www.teranews.com
 
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:22 am
  #6  
Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Bonaire: Trip report and pictures

[email protected] wrote:
> Been there many times. The windsurfing is adjacent to Sorobon, a clothing
> optional resort. Wonder if that is why they set up their operation there? <G>
>
> Best shore diving in the world in my estimation.
>
> Stan
>
>
>
>
> Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
>> For anyone interested in Bonaire, especially windsurfing, I just posted aa
> new trip report with a photo album on my personal web
> sitewww.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html4and select the first report (Bonaire
> 2007).oaMikene-- oPosted via a free Usenet account from
> http://www.teranews.com
>
>
>
You're absolutely correct about both the shore diving and the Sorobon
"naturist" resort. But as far as locating the windsurfing facilities
there for that reason... well.. let's just say that the people who
actually stay at such a resort (and are "visible") look nothing like the
people you might see in advertisements or TV shows.. :-)
It is a bit "disconcerting" when a couple come paddling a kayak out
across the windsurfing area....
We'll be returning to Bonaire ("naturist" and all) in April...

Mike
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.