Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Wonder if you could help?

Wonder if you could help?

Old Apr 1st 2018, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Twinkle1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wonder if you could help?

I’m looking for a David digby ( late 70s) he came from the east end and moved with his wife Rita for her health.

My partner David C Clements is looking for his uncle , it’s a long story after losing both parents, Dave lost contact with his uncle due to family.

I was wondering if anyone could help. X
Old Apr 1st 2018, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wonder if you could help?

Originally Posted by Twinkle1978
I’m looking for a David digby ( late 70s) he came from the east end and moved with his wife Rita for her health.

My partner David C Clements is looking for his uncle , it’s a long story after losing both parents, Dave lost contact with his uncle due to family.

I was wondering if anyone could help. X
Hi Twinkle

Here is what i do finding people register on Gensreunited.com Then as in the picture below fill in name and quick search and you will get as in the second picture on the left of the screen under Search trees, Amend Search. Now fill in all you know about the person you want to find.

Once you find them click on there name and if someone has already started a family tree you can contact them. If you have Name, DOB and year born you will get a list back but middle initial is important if only one person has the same Initials then it's easy.

Good luck

Peter
Attached Thumbnails Wonder if you could help?-screenshot-2018-04-01-17-24-03.png   Wonder if you could help?-screenshot-2018-04-01-17-26-07.png  
Old Apr 3rd 2018, 2:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Wonder if you could help?

The Salvation Army offer a family member tracing service. . <--- click the bold type.

I know it works as I have used them to find my own brother.