Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:04 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Well, we all have our cross to bare, mine just happens to be bigger than the average. Funny how women always say OMG you poor thing that must be dreadful and blokes say
That's because they don't realize what it does to your back!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:08 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beckiboo
I know what you mean about women being sympathetic and men being . My hubby is just the same i told him i would save up for a boob reduction and i thought he was going to cry.
I know how this kind of thing feels. I wanted to undergo an operation to reduce the size of an apendage, but unfortunately I had to accede to the demands of the womens rights organisation.
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

beckiboo is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly, its a good job we have no kids yet because there would be a fight on who had the right to breast feed.:curse: Nomad you are quite a character chuck
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hold on to you're breeches boys, and no titters from you Nomad, keep that plastered leg firmly on the ground Fruitflan......I am a J cup, believe it or not a 36J, if I'm feeling fat on the day then a 38J. I have have mega trouble getting bras even in the UK. You can order on line at "figleaf" they do really good underwear and great swimming stuff and it is no dear then buyer the same make in the shops. They do charge postage but thankfully will send aboard.

I do have a couple of other websites but off hand I can't remember them but I will get back to you, figleaf were very good when one of my packages went a stray they reposted it and I only had to pay for the 2nd postage which was £2.50 so not such big deal. OK boys hope your not too hot under the collar and the steam has stopped whistling out of your ears
I had a Cortina when I was a teenager, that had 8 1/2 inch J wheels on it, I might of had a couple of C`s in it but never J`s. ;-(
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:45 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
I know how this kind of thing feels. I wanted to undergo an operation to reduce the size of an apendage, but unfortunately I had to accede to the demands of the womens rights organisation.
If you want to go ahead and reduce your nose size, who are they to stop you?
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:48 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:49 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:50 pm

Hilarious!
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:22 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beckiboo
Trog and flanny, i like that description.
Yes, I believe that's what she now calls them. Not sure her OH is happy with it though
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:24 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I know mate. These girls think they've got it bad. We have to shave everyday for God's sake

I'll get me coat
Old Aug 10th 2007, 9:24 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Where Are All The Big Bra's Gone???

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I know mate. These girls think they've got it bad. We have to shave everyday for God's sake
I don't
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

beckiboo is an unknown quantity at this point

I never knew such a simple question would spark off such a MEN V WOMEN debate Not the kind of feedback i was looking for but this is more fun.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 6:08 pm

Shave what everyday exactly?
Old Aug 10th 2007, 7:33 pm

Thats my girl...........I knew i wasnt the only one with a filthy mind
Old Aug 10th 2007, 8:27 pm
ex-squaddie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.