Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:48 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Ive got sardines for BBq tonight yum,have got to try out the new one we have bought.
We have a built in BBq but in true Port tradition,the ex owner of the house took all the metal inside bits with him,along with everything else in the house,screwed down or not
So we thought we would christen it tonight
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:12 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Mind it doesn't give way under you both
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Mind it doesn't give way under you both
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:25 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got sardines for BBq tonight yum,have got to try out the new one we have bought.
We have a built in BBq but in true Port tradition,the ex owner of the house took all the metal inside bits with him,along with everything else in the house,screwed down or not
I tried the sardines bit, but when I got them out of the tin they fell through the grill...did I do something wrong?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
I tried the sardines bit, but when I got them out of the tin they fell through the grill...did I do something wrong?
Dont you start
Wots your weather like Nomad,its bloomin nippy ere
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:29 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gypsy, I've also had some problems of late, not with my health though. Glad your OH is on the mend.
Dont know of any places to rent in Coimbra but I'll ask around.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:33 pm

Hello Gypsy, I've also had some problems of late, not with my health though. Glad your OH is on the mend.
Dont know of any places to rent in Coimbra but I'll ask around.
What about your garden shed? extra income and all that
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:33 pm
---------

Dont you start
Wots your weather like Nomad,its bloomin nippy ere
We are all getting fed up with it here, it doesnt seem to warm up much during the day at the moment, which is unusual.
Only the die hards are calling for more chuva for the bloody batatas. *#\xz*# the batatas.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:34 pm
---------

What about your garden shed? extra income and all that
You stupid cow, that's where I live!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:35 pm

The old geezers in the village say it is due to pick up alot in the next 2 weeks,flipping hope so
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:36 pm

You stupid cow, that's where I live!

She wont mind sharing
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:37 pm
---------

She wont mind sharing
Sharing what??
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:38 pm

Sharing what??
Pera of course............what else
Old Mar 25th 2008, 3:57 pm
---------

Pera of course............what else
I've only got one pera drawers.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:06 pm

I've only got one pera drawers.

Are they still on the flagpole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.