Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

What's the weather like?

What's the weather like?

Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:39 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the weather like?

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Take a deep breathe and exhale slowly before you need medical attention.
Only thing needing medical attention around here will be Santa when I shove these fairly lights up his friggin' arse! :curse:
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:42 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Only thing needing medical attention around here will be Santa when I shove these fairly lights up his friggin' arse! :curse:
One is having problems with one's festive illuminations??
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Yoga, maybe?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:50 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
One is having problems with one's festive illuminations??

One could say that. One could also say, Bah Humbug!

Why can't things be simple?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:57 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

One could say that. One could also say, Bah Humbug!

Why can't things be simple?
We haven't even got a friggin' tree yet, let alone put decorations up
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:07 pm

We've got the HUGE tree (fake, but good) tree in the lounge - just put the ooh-ah's on that. To be informed that she now wants two real ones either side of the front doors with the blue lights on that we had when we first came here. (I think it'll look like a bleedin' bordello....) Then there's the 30m long rope light along the eaves of the longère, then flashing lights to put up along the gutter of the big gite. 2 gites to decorate - holly, ivy, mistletoe all fresh from hereabouts.

I'm ready for a holiday....
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:08 pm
Far Kynelle

We've got the HUGE tree (fake, but good) tree in the lounge - just put the ooh-ah's on that. To be informed that she now wants two real ones either side of the front doors with the blue lights on that we had when we first came here. (I think it'll look like a bleedin' bordello....) Then there's the 30m long rope light along the eaves of the longère, then flashing lights to put up along the gutter of the big gite. 2 gites to decorate - holly, ivy, mistletoe all fresh from hereabouts.

Minimalism has it's good points
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:08 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

My words would be there is the chainsaw, see if you can chop em down. .
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
My words would be there is the chainsaw, see if you can chop em down. .
She's already been given the choices mate! :curse:
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:11 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you grumpy luv?
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:14 pm
Far Kynelle

Originally Posted by Cleri
Are you grumpy luv?
Needs a sit down and a glass of vino
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:14 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ewood
Needs a sit down and a glass of vino
Sounds like he needs a couple of bottles
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
Sounds like he needs a couple of bottles

Not grumpy usually. I just don't enjoy faffing about!

First glass is going down really well! Great advice as usual!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

It was Xmas eve and Santa was exhausted. He and his elves had been wrapping presents for weeks. Every boy and girl's name and address had been checked and double checked. All the presents had been properly labelled. Prancer had had to go to the vet as he was poorly but the vet had given him medicine and he was getting better and should be fine for tonight. Santa had done everything he could think of and was just settling down for a well earned cup of tea when a knock came to the door. He opened it and standing there,or jumping up and down there, was a fairy with a xmas tree in her hand saying "Merry Xmas Santa. I've brought you a tree to put up"

And that ladies and gentlemen is why there is a fairy on top of all Xmas trees
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by brodev
It was Xmas eve and Santa was exhausted. He and his elves had been wrapping presents for weeks. Every boy and girl's name and address had been checked and double checked. All the presents had been properly labelled. Prancer had had to go to the vet as he was poorly but the vet had given him medicine and he was getting better and should be fine for tonight. Santa had done everything he could think of and was just settling down for a well earned cup of tea when a knock came to the door. He opened it and standing there,or jumping up and down there, was a fairy with a xmas tree in her hand saying "Merry Xmas Santa. I've brought you a tree to put up"

And that ladies and gentlemen is why there is a fairy on top of all Xmas trees
I know exactly how he felt!!

Cheers for that! Sense of humour restored!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.