Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

What's the weather like?

What's the weather like?

Old May 26th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's the weather like?

Absolutely hissing down today. Why is it the UK can't cope with sun? Whenever we get it we then have to have storms to follow
Old May 26th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
Absolutely hissing down today. Why is it the UK can't cope with sun? Whenever we get it we then have to have storms to follow
still sunny here , but is cooler
Old May 27th 2009, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titleist
still sunny here , but is cooler
The sun is hiding this morning, and grey clouds
Old May 27th 2009, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

The sun is hiding this morning, and grey clouds
Pissin down here
Old May 27th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
Pissin down here
It is now hissing down here
Old May 27th 2009, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Was in Portugal last night, 23 degrees at 1130pm (without alcohol intake may I add) and 20 degrees this morning at 9 am here in Ayamonte, its certainly warming up. Should be another hot one here. But been a long time coming this year.
Old May 27th 2009, 9:50 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

The sun is out but the wind is very strong, checked the weather for a few days and the wind is going to be a lot stronger tomorrow then calming down a bit over the next few days and then on Sunday a storm is heading this way.
Old May 27th 2009, 9:54 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Was in Portugal last night, 23 degrees at 1130pm (without alcohol intake may I add) and 20 degrees this morning at 9 am here in Ayamonte, its certainly warming up. Should be another hot one here. But been a long time coming this year.

31 degrees yesterday (Islantilla), looks like today´s gonna be hot again....
Old May 27th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by crispy
The sun is out but the wind is very strong, checked the weather for a few days and the wind is going to be a lot stronger tomorrow then calming down a bit over the next few days and then on Sunday a storm is heading this way.
Crispy, where do you live? Just want to make sure the storms not heading my way for the weekend!!
Old May 27th 2009, 10:13 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Crispy, where do you live? Just want to make sure the storms not heading my way for the weekend!!
She's a Chiclana bird.

Hot 'ere
Old May 27th 2009, 10:48 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I'm in Spain Sharon, a place called Chiclana near to Cadiz (as me ikkle pal cleri said) about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the Spain/Portugal board, not sure where the strom is coming from if I find out I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by Cleri
She's a Chiclana bird.

Hot 'ere

I'm turning into one, I'm still in PJ's
Old May 27th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Sundays only day off for me(as you can see working hard right now!!). The last Sunday was a washout as well, no good for me if weather great during the week but storms every weekend.
Old May 27th 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sundays only day off for me(as you can see working hard right now!!). The last Sunday was a washout as well, no good for me if weather great during the week but storms every weekend.
we are forcast lots and lots of sun for the weekendyipee
Old May 27th 2009, 6:06 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

we are forcast lots and lots of sun for the weekendyipee
Probably true as I'm at work
Old May 27th 2009, 6:17 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

85 'ere in old money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.