Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

What are the bad things about Portugal ?

What are the bad things about Portugal ?

Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:06 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the bad things about Portugal ?

Originally Posted by PubChampion
I think that proportionally there are more imobiliarios in Portugal than estate agents in England. In the town where I live there are about twice as many imobiliarios as I would expect to find in an English town with the same population. Which means that either there are more transactions or an imobiliario can survive on fewer transactions than an estate agent.
Well that certainly is true here ,i think in Lagos alone there is a total of 72 seperate agencies, might not be as many come next year mind?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

davyrowy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gazz
Well that certainly is true here ,i think in Lagos alone there is a total of 72 seperate agencies, might not be as many come next year mind?
Thats why i didnt buy a second home in Lagos in the end with so many agents competing with each other , i thought the properties on offer in general where way way overpriced , especially when i spoke too the locals and they told me there salaries , the only chance you have of a resale is to another brit or foreigner .
I`m afraid to many cowboy agents and unrealistic greedy sellers, look at lagos marina as an example the developer still has loads for sale and they where built in 1994 apparently he doesnt take offers the price is the price , good luck chum.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

There are over 30 agents in the Tavira area!!
Joao
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:08 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joao
There are over 30 agents in the Tavira area!!
Joao
Ha!, well we win on "Top Trumps " then