Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Water Parks AquaShow - Quateria

Water Parks AquaShow - Quateria

Old Jun 19th 2010, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Water Parks AquaShow - Quateria

Hi,

We have some friends coming over soon and they are going to go to a water park for the day, does anyone know if you can take picnics inside to Aquashow or any of the other ones if not.

Thanks very much
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Hog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Water Parks AquaShow - Quateria

You can at Aqualand (Alcantarilha).
I would too - their food and drink prices are very expensive.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by The_Hog
You can at Aqualand (Alcantarilha).
I would too - their food and drink prices are very expensive.
Thanks, They would prefer aquashow as it is closer from here... we have seen some vids on youtube and it looks like you can....

We might have to go and check it out
Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

paulbex is an unknown quantity at this point

you can at slide and splash. and again, would as food is v expensive and not that good.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

newintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nicenewintavira is just really nice

I concur re. Slide and Splash - food poor and you have to queue behind dripping wet tourists using the "just speak English loudly" method of communicating with the Portuguese
Old Jun 20th 2010, 9:01 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough

You can take picnics into aquashow, yes!
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scott909
You can take picnics into aquashow, yes!
Thanks very much....
Old Jun 21st 2010, 10:16 am
I.T Expert - Algarve

scott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the roughscott909 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Pope
Thanks very much....
No problem!!

Anytime people have questions about AquaShow, I'm your man, as I work there!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

No problem!!

Anytime people have questions about AquaShow, I'm your man, as I work there!
Can you get us cheap tickets
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:41 am
I.T Expert - Algarve

Post Re: Water Parks AquaShow - Quateria

Can you get us cheap tickets
Haha, All i Can suggest is to log on to their website here and sign up for their loyalty card which gains you a 5 euro discount on entrance
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Haha, All i Can suggest is to log on to their website here and sign up for their loyalty card which gains you a 5 euro discount on entrance
Cheers! Thought is was worth a go...!

So no chance of slipping you a tenner and we sneak in the side gate
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:26 pm
I.T Expert - Algarve

Cheers! Thought is was worth a go...!

So no chance of slipping you a tenner and we sneak in the side gate
If you want to come on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, let me have a few days notice and I'll get you in for 10 euros
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

oooh looks good, though the rides look a little big for my kids! Shall have to come on our own sometime

G
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Supremegermalene
oooh looks good, though the rides look a little big for my kids! Shall have to come on our own sometime

G
How old/tall are they? We've been taking ours since they were tiny. There is an area dedicated to younger ones with smaller slides etc. But maybe you'd prefer to be without for once
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

If you want to come on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, let me have a few days notice and I'll get you in for 10 euros
Hi,
Is this extended to all BE members??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.