Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Want to move to Portugal

Want to move to Portugal

Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:24 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want to move to Portugal

Originally Posted by gedscottish
I have to agree with clergio, I was surprised to read what tourist trap wrote about the food, i know they say the food is better here in the north but I find it hard to grasp that it would be terrible elsewhere in Portugal. When I get visitors they all love the meat(although i only eat white meat so I dont know), could it be different here since its greener lad I do not know?!!
Clerigo I live in Amarante its between Vila real and Porto, have you been in this area? Ged
But isnt Tourist Trap talking about Florida??

Regards
Nomad
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:28 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
But isnt Tourist Trap talking about Florida??

Regards
Nomad
Yes he is,think Ged has been at the vinho
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:42 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clerigogirl
I'm going to bed! You've got me worrying about you and your house sale now.
I wish you everything of the best - your a good sport Cleri.

Goodnight
Nomad
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:48 pm

Goodnight
Nomad
Night Nomad,what will be will be,I will get there in the end.
Hey if anyone is interested you can see my house: www.geocities.com/aljezurvilla
Love
CG
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:59 pm

Goodnight
Nomad
Ps what does assimilated borg mean???
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:08 pm

:scared:
Old Jun 9th 2006, 4:06 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I have to agree with clergio, I was surprised to read what tourist trap wrote about the food, i know they say the food is better here in the north but I find it hard to grasp that it would be terrible elsewhere in Portugal. When I get visitors they all love the meat(although i only eat white meat so I dont know), could it be different here since its greener lad I do not know?!!
Clerigo I live in Amarante its between Vila real and Porto, have you been in this area? Ged
Sorry, was saying it was pathetic here in the US where I currently live, not Portugal where it is outstandingly delicious! My fav thing to do when I'm over in Portugal on vacation is to wake up early in the morning and get some fresh hot rolls, slather them in butter and drink a 'taca de cafe' with my old grandad
Old Jun 9th 2006, 4:08 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Vinho verde?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 5:42 am
---------

I'm a Sci-fi fan and the Borgs are the wicked adversaries of Captain Kirk and the Star Trek guys. In the ensuing pc game "Star Trek Voyager Elite Force", if the Borgs catch you, your body is taken over and you are assimilated by their system.
Now you know my diabolical secret, I'm 12 years old going on 64. The Peter Pan of the cybernet world.

Cheers

Nomad
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Vinho verde?

Sorry, but it was not me it was the vinho verde who made me misunderstand that (and I think senior super bock had a say in it also)
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

Ahh Clergio, your selling up to move to another area of Portugal I take it, if you like scenery... you will fall in love with this area, also the river douro area and geres(not sure if thats spelt correct) are fantastic!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:03 am

Ahh Clergio, your selling up to move to another area of Portugal I take it, if you like scenery... you will fall in love with this area, also the river douro area and geres(not sure if thats spelt correct) are fantastic!
Yes cant wait,trouble is property is not selling very quickly here at the moment
Old Jun 9th 2006, 11:06 am

I'm a Sci-fi fan and the Borgs are the wicked adversaries of Captain Kirk and the Star Trek guys. In the ensuing pc game "Star Trek Voyager Elite Force", if the Borgs catch you, your body is taken over and you are assimilated by their system.
Now you know my diabolical secret, I'm 12 years old going on 64. The Peter Pan of the cybernet world.

Cheers

Nomad
Aha I have unearthed your wicked secret Nothing wrong with childish behaviour,my husband thinks Im great at it
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:08 pm
---------

Aha I have unearthed your wicked secret Nothing wrong with childish behaviour,my husband thinks Im great at it
I've just seen a new thread whereby one can have free face mapping & a glass of champagne. in Lagos.
Where I am there are quite a few of them walking around with a "face like a street map" - why pay for it?? In fact they all weigh about 400lbs as well, do you think it's the champagne?? I mean what do they do? Tattoo Lisbon where your chin is and Porto between the eyes; therefore your mouth is the Tagus - is that face mapping??
Have you sold your house yet??

Cheers
Nomad
Old Jun 9th 2006, 8:15 pm

I've just seen a new thread whereby one can have free face mapping & a glass of champagne. in Lagos.
Where I am there are quite a few of them walking around with a "face like a street map" - why pay for it?? In fact they all weigh about 400lbs as well, do you think it's the champagne?? I mean what do they do? Tattoo Lisbon where your chin is and Porto between the eyes; therefore your mouth is the Tagus - is that face mapping??
Have you sold your house yet??

Cheers
Nomad
Oi im only 8 stone and have a face like an angel (obviously)
and no not yet!!!!!
Ps I lervvvvvvvvvvv champagne hic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.