Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Want to move to Portugal

Want to move to Portugal

Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:02 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want to move to Portugal

Originally Posted by cavalierhome

That's what the guy in second used to say....

So how are you guys doing today?

Everyone happy and healthy I hope.

4 more weeks before I am in the Algarve again. Too bad it is too early for sardines.....

Cheers everyone
They are cooking them now in Spain at the beach bars. ;-))
Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:03 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I had em last week,sardines that is
Old Mar 13th 2008, 5:13 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I had em last week,sardines that is
"Ello" fish face.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:00 pm
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm it's too early for sardines.....

At least that is how it used to be back when I lived there many many years ago.....

Summer was sardine time..... This time of year was more cosido A Portuguesa...

But.. I love them so if they have them I will be eatin some
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:44 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

OMG!! Did you just type 'Cosida a Portuguesa'? I haven't had some since I left S.A. 11 years ago!!! YUMMY!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:01 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

A plane is on its way to Lisbon when a blonde in Economy Class get up and moves to the First Class section and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket. She then tells the blonde passenger that she paid for Economy and that she will have to go and sit in the back .

The blonde replies, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Lisbon
and I'm staying right here!'

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and co-pilot that there is some blonde bimbo sitting in First Class that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for Economy she is only entitled to an Economy place and she will have to leave and return to her original seat.

The blonde replies, I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Lisbon and I'm staying right here!

Exasperated the co-pilot tells the pilot that it was no use and that he probably should have the police waiting when theyland to arrest this blonde woman that won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, 'You say she's blonde?' 'I'll handle this, I'm married to a blonde, and I speak blonde!'

He goes back to the blonde, whispers in her ear, and she says, "Oh I'm sorry - I had no idea," gets up and moves back to her seat in the economy section.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

The pilot replied, "I told her First Class isn't going to Lisbon."

Sorry Cleri
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:18 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be apologising quite abit, there are alot of us about you know.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:49 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:57 am
Á Boa Vida

cavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond reputecavalierhome has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
I speak blonde!'

I love blondes!!! and red heads, and brunets, and .........

Come to think of it women are like fruit salad..... It's all different but it's all good.

Of course I am an OLD SCHOOL Portuguese.... so I still remebr the old ways and the old ways always said "O corpo da mulher e feito para u castigo"
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:00 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Your face looks like the back of a bus?
thanks!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:32 pm
---------

Nomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond reputeNomad_H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
thanks!
Not only that, your exhaust stinks.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:51 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nomad_H
Not only that, your exhaust stinks.
i failed the ommissions test, cause i,m full of s...!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:53 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
oh look this ones strung a sentence together, well done!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:49 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by gazz
thanks!
No problemo amigo
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:50 pm

Originally Posted by cavalierhome

I love blondes!!! and red heads, and brunets, and .........

Come to think of it women are like fruit salad..... It's all different but it's all good.

Of course I am an OLD SCHOOL Portuguese.... so I still remebr the old ways and the old ways always said "O corpo da mulher e feito para u castigo"
Luckily they don't understand that, or you'd be deep in it

You into S and M?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.