UK TV?

Old Dec 25th 2021, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK TV?

i just made a edit because i just remembererd that when i first looked it wanted payment on GBP sterling.i wanted to pay with a euro card,it seems that iptv is availablle in usa ,uk , and europe but the hve a different login for each,orriganal was IPTV MAIN,Then for euro payment went on IPTV RAPID then when i subcribebed it was on IPTV smarters,i was pretty dahn confused at the time but it did come together in the end
Old Dec 25th 2021, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

santaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond reputesantaanita has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingg
Full iptv package faultless, 110e pa

Just ask on Facebook brits in Portugal
Or silver coast our home and someone will be in touch with you

Feliz Natal
65 euro a year on the one i am on
Old Dec 25th 2021, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

dingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond reputedingg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by santaanita
65 euro a year on the one i am on
Cheapest isn't always the best 😉
Old Dec 25th 2021, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond reputeAlan PT has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I can see, these are all just a very expensive way to pay for Kodi (which I suspect breaks Kodi T&C's anyway)

Kodi feeds are pretty unreliable, they come and go and anyone transmitting eg Sky Sports is doing so illegally as they do not have a license
Old Dec 25th 2021, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

J00ls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dingg
Full iptv package faultless, 110e pa

Just ask on Facebook brits in Portugal
Or silver coast our home and someone will be in touch with you

Feliz Natal
Thanks!
Old Dec 25th 2021, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

J00ls is an unknown quantity at this point

Santaanita - Thanks!
Old Feb 14th 2022, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

GANDJ2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, we have an flaky IceCrypt which picks up BBC. ITV etc from IntelSat 901 (SatBack) in Vilamoura, but I want to replace it with a multi input such as Amiko Twin. Does anyone have a recommendation on an engineer to swap the LNB and cable plus retune with the Biss codes please ?
Old Feb 15th 2022, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

1Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody know if it is possible to insert the BISS keys into the Amiko Mini? I cannot get my hands on an Icecrypt. Anyone recommend a model that would do the job?
Old Feb 16th 2022, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

I have a DU+ which is really old now and no longer supported, but it's still working and decoding 901 BISS encryption.
Any of the programmable dreambox clone receivers should be able to do it, but the task is finicky. It's difficult to get the info and when you do it's usually peppered with Satspeak jargon.
Unless you enjoy fiddling with that sort of thing, better to buy the receiver from a shop who will set it up for you.
For someone who does it all the time, it's very easy and quickly done.
Old Feb 16th 2022, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

1Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok thanks for the reply. I am actually ok with flashing firmware and updating keys. I have 2 deko's that I already do that with, Openbox and Engel 8100 HD, but they don't support the high symbol rate of the UK channels broadcast on that satellite. I was struggling to find info on Decoders that can be updated for the job in hand.
Old Feb 17th 2022, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute

I think you just need a linux box with a decent processor; I only learned enough to make mine work, then forgot most of it. I think your openbox should work with the right image and settings, I only have 400mhz.

I suggest you search for something like "intelsat 901 biss"
Find a satellite specialty forum that is talking about it, and find which box someone is successful with and offers help for this particular issue.
I used to use https://www.world-of-satellite.com/ but they are very strict about forbidding talk of any BISS decoding.
Old Feb 17th 2022, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute

There is lots of FTA (Free to Air) IPTV available if you have a decent internet connection. The vast majority is uncoded. A decent Satellite shop can set you up with a receiver that will handle plenty of FTA content both from Satellite but also IPTV streams worldwide.

A good receiver like the OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD for example...will cost about €120,- and give you everything you need.

Programming it requires a little technical finesse, but as already mentioned, most decent Satellite dealers will have their own setups which they will gladly load for you for a few Euro's.

Sample of IPTV FTA Streams available..
Old Feb 17th 2022, 1:44 pm
Just Joined

GANDJ2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks, sadly my friends current TV only has Scart, no usb or hdmi, so link from laptop, Firestick etc not viable. Am in contact with techies in Vilamoura area & waiting to see if they can setup the Amiko Twin OE for Intelsat & replace to flaky IceCrypt