Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Transporting a carload from Brittany to Algarve ? Dec. or Jan.

Transporting a carload from Brittany to Algarve ? Dec. or Jan.

Old Nov 22nd 2020, 10:14 am
riv
BE Enthusiast

riv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond reputeriv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Transporting a carload from Brittany to Algarve ? Dec. or Jan.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions ? ( For as and when Regulations permit, of course).

I need to transport some household items from central Brittany ( near Gourin, Morbihan Dept. ) to Algarve.

The items would fit into the back of a car or 4x4 with rear seats folded flat: TV, radiogram, box of vinyl discs, another of CDs and DVDs, couple of sisal mats rolled up, floor cushions and so on. Would fit into back of a large car which is not already loaded with stuff.

< edited to remove the part that is against the no advertising rule>

Last edited by Rosemary; Nov 22nd 2020 at 12:18 pm. Reason: against the rules
Old Nov 22nd 2020, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transporting a carload from Brittany to Algarve ? Dec. or Jan.

Originally Posted by riv
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions ? ( For as and when Regulations permit, of course).

I need to transport some household items from central Brittany ( near Gourin, Morbihan Dept. ) to Algarve.

The items would fit into the back of a car or 4x4 with rear seats folded flat: TV, radiogram, box of vinyl discs, another of CDs and DVDs, couple of sisal mats rolled up, floor cushions and so on. Would fit into back of a large car which is not already loaded with stuff.

< edited to remove the part that is against the no advertising rule>
We're in a similar barca as I am monitoring France and Spain lockdowns restrictions to permit me to drive a load from Italy. I'm hoping I'll be able to do this before spring, if only to reduce my storage costs in Italy.
Old Nov 22nd 2020, 1:45 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transporting a carload from Brittany to Algarve ? Dec. or Jan.

For the French part of your journeys, keep an eye on the thread on the France forum. Prés. Macron is making a declaration on the TV next Tuesday at 20h00 and every one's hoping that he'll announce the lifting of the present travel restrictions before Christmas. Everything depends on the Covid figures....