Tax Accountant

Old Jul 11th 2017, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

nogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tax Accountant

Looking for an English speaking Tax Accountant. Fundao, Castelo Branco, Covilha areas. Mine has let me down; so a tad urgent, as i am late this year.
Thanks.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

nogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax Accountant

Found one.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

Mine has also let me down so I am still looking for one. None here in upper north. P.S.You will get a fine.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

qianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone here have experience with Eurofinesco? Are they expensive?

Thanks!
Qian
Old Jul 14th 2017, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Mac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by qianh
Anyone here have experience with Eurofinesco? Are they expensive?

Thanks!
Qian
We obtained a quote from Eurofinesco for filing our IRS declarations, and whilst I think they're very reasonable compared to other accounting companies geared up for expats, they were still considerably more expensive than the 'sole trader' accountant that we went with in the end.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

qianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond reputeqianh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mac and Mabel
We obtained a quote from Eurofinesco for filing our IRS declarations, and whilst I think they're very reasonable compared to other accounting companies geared up for expats, they were still considerably more expensive than the 'sole trader' accountant that we went with in the end.
Thanks a lot for the info, I haven't contacted the accountant you mentioned yet. Just thought I would get couple of quotes for comparison, since they have office in Lisbon.
Old Jul 14th 2017, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

Originally Posted by qianh
Thanks a lot for the info, I haven't contacted the accountant you mentioned yet. Just thought I would get couple of quotes for comparison, since they have office in Lisbon.
Who is this "sole trader" accountant? I used Tony from Madeira for 2 years but he no longer answers my emails. His co. website is still active though.
http://www.expatconsultportugal.com/about-us/

Last edited by Ukkram; Jul 14th 2017 at 5:44 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2017, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nogard
Found one.
Next Village to mine. Three quarters of an hour, application completed, cost; €10! Will be returning to them next year.
Old Jul 15th 2017, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Next Village to mine. Three quarters of an hour, application completed, cost; €10! Will be returning to them next year.
Does he have an email address that you can post here or is it a secret?
Old Jul 16th 2017, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ukkram
Does he have an email address that you can post here or is it a secret?
No secret; i do not have it! He is a she and a very attractive she i should add. I have to call in, next Tuesday and collect some papers. I will inquire as to whether they conduct business via e-mail, and if so will pass on to you their e-mail address.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Ash Jez is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mac and Mabel
I can second the Mac and Mabel accountant. Though not local to me I was able to email her and send photos of documents etc. Very quick she was in an emergency, time wise. Speaks reasonable English also. She undertook setting up the online system and obtaining the passwords etc. Arranged the non habitual residents scheme for me with a 2 week deadline and then filed my return. Confirmations receive from tax office. So a second thanks to Mac and Mabel is due.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

No secret; i do not have it! He is a she and a very attractive she i should add. I have to call in, next Tuesday and collect some papers. I will inquire as to whether they conduct business via e-mail, and if so will pass on to you their e-mail address.
Thanks. I will appreciate it.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Mac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ash Jez
I can second the Mac and Mabel accountant. Though not local to me I was able to email her and send photos of documents etc. Very quick she was in an emergency, time wise. Speaks reasonable English also. She undertook setting up the online system and obtaining the passwords etc. Arranged the non habitual residents scheme for me with a 2 week deadline and then filed my return. Confirmations receive from tax office. So a second thanks to Mac and Mabel is due.
Brilliant - glad she was able to help you, Ashley.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ukkram
Thanks. I will appreciate it.
Details as promised.
The lady is called Margaeida.
e-mail; <snip>
I have informed Margaeida that i am passing her details to you. Therefor; should you chose to engage her services, she is aware of whom you are.
Best of luck.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 18th 2017 at 9:01 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Details as promised.
The lady is called Margaeida.
e-mail; <snip>
I have informed Margaeida that i am passing her details to you. Therefor; should you chose to engage her services, she is aware of whom you are.
Best of luck.
I've removed the email address and phone number - it'll be picked up by every spambot out there as BE is a public forum, not sure she'd thank you for that somehow!

Please share it via PM instead, thx.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.