Tax Accountant

Old Jul 18th 2017, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

nogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond reputenogard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tax Accountant

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I've removed the email address and phone number - it'll be picked up by every spambot out there as BE is a public forum, not sure she'd thank you for that somehow!

Please share it via PM instead, thx.
My apologies; will do.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

It has just come to my attention why I never received my 2015 tax returns. Tony my/our accountant NEVER submitted it.
I have no proof that I sent the docs to him as I scanned them through to him.
No wonder he does not reply to my emails. A very hefty penalty due now.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Mac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ukkram
It has just come to my attention why I never received my 2015 tax returns. Tony my/our accountant NEVER submitted it.
I have no proof that I sent the docs to him as I scanned them through to him.
No wonder he does not reply to my emails. A very hefty penalty due now.
Did you send scans by email? Would the email provide some evidence of intent on your part to file IRS? Maybe São could help you untangle this; she seems to have a helpful contact at Finanças/AT...
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Ukkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to allUkkram is a name known to all

I emailed the documents to him but that was over a year ago and have since been deleted.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Merched is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it nor stabdard here that the accountant e mails you a copy of he details of when he submitted the return on line ?
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond reputeMac and Mabel has a reputation beyond repute

Can't search your Sent box by recipient's email address? Searching on my email app usually less succesful, for some reason, but on the web version works to find things from years ago. Depends on your email provider, I guess.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Ash Jez is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Merched
Is it nor stabdard here that the accountant e mails you a copy of he details of when he submitted the return on line ?
That seems to be the case as I was kept informed at all stages of contact with the tax office where I received emailed confirmation of document received. Same case as in the UK when a tax return is submitted.

The problem can be not knowing what to expect when a system is new to you.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

The 2014 went fine and he did not send me anything. I got a nil tax return for that year but nothing for 2015. I even expressed my concern here and some posters also had concerns. Perhaps they were also with Tony.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mac and Mabel
Can't search your Sent box by recipient's email address? Searching on my email app usually less succesful, for some reason, but on the web version works to find things from years ago. Depends on your email provider, I guess.
Whoopy. I managed to retrieve all my 2015 tax emails to Tony that he never submitted. Thanks guys. Hopefully my new accountant will be able to fight the IRS as €2000 penalty would be on the cards.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

I would appreciate it if anyone else was snubbed by Tony to reply here as we can do a "preparer misconduct" report to Financas.
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ukkram
I would appreciate it if anyone else was snubbed by Tony to reply here as we can do a "preparer misconduct" report to Financas.
Best thing possible.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

ozziebound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Mac and Mabel- could you please pm me the contact details for the accountant. Thanks so much!
Old Jul 30th 2017, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ozziebound
Hello Mac and Mabel- could you please pm me the contact details for the accountant. Thanks so much!
Sent you a pm. She's very good.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ash Jez
Sent you a pm. She's very good.
Thanks Ashley.
Old Jul 30th 2017, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mac and Mabel
Thanks Ashley.
I thought that if they had time issues as I did, I'd provide, as you may not have picked up on the request.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.