Stage Hypnosis

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice
Default Stage Hypnosis

Hi all, I'm here to pick your minds.Thinking about a move to Portugal and i'm curious to know do you have many stage hypnosis shows in the algarve? Also what are the best entertainment venues for me to approach and whats the winter opportunities for an entertainer the likes of me.
Regards Jason
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stage Hypnosis

Originally Posted by jasonthehypnotist
Hi all, I'm here to pick your minds.Thinking about a move to Portugal and i'm curious to know do you have many stage hypnosis shows in the algarve? Also what are the best entertainment venues for me to approach and whats the winter opportunities for an entertainer the likes of me.
Regards Jason
If you can work on my bank manager and get him to add a few noughts to the end of my account, then I might believe in hypnotists.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

jasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nicejasonthehypnotist is just really nice

lol my number 1 request however ethics say no and im likely to agree with them when I have a venue I will let you know come along and watch see if your beliefs may alter.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 4:57 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

And.......

You're back in the room!
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 5:48 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at a Paul Mckenna show once.....no really,I was.......apparently its impossible to hypnotise me,although i have been rendered speechless by a nude Ray Winstone picture (once or twice )
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I was at a Paul Mckenna show once.....no really,I was.......apparently its impossible to hypnotise me,although i have been rendered speechless by a nude Ray Winstone picture (once or twice )
Where can I find that ?
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:31 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hettyb
Where can I find that ?
Under her pillow probably

Or taped to her old man's forehead
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Under her pillow probably

Or taped to her old man's forehead:lol:
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:39 pm

I ironed the transfer onto his pillowcase LMAO do you remember those...I'm bloody sure i had Marc Bolan on mine when i was younger
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:52 pm

Poor bloke isn't getting very intelligent answers to his question is he?
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Poor bloke isn't getting very intelligent answers to his question is he?
Hey its my job to have ppl smiling lol
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:11 pm

Hey its my job to have ppl smiling lol
I'm liking you already
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

I'm liking you already
Wow and I didnt even need to hypnotise you lol
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:21 pm

Wow and I didnt even need to hypnotise you lol
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute

What was the name of that film where he was sitting by the swimming pool looking a bit tasty, in Spain?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.