Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Spring in the Algarve; what's not to like?

Spring in the Algarve; what's not to like?

Old Apr 28th 2016, 11:39 am
Smokn Joy

Munsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond reputeMunsterfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spring in the Algarve; what's not to like?

Look at what mePat 'n I gathered on today's walk 'off pist'. I LOVE LIVING HERE!!!! A bucket full of Loquats (Nespera) to make spicy chutney with and a lovely bouquet of flowers.
Yes boys 'n girls we always walk with a bucket, trowel & a pair of secateurs....just in case we see something we want... ahhh age,....we used to walk with a blanket 'n a bottle of cheap wine....
Attached Thumbnails Spring in the Algarve; what's not to like?-bounrty-spring-walk-today-loquat-chutney-made-.jpg  
Old Apr 28th 2016, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

liveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond reputeliveaboard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring in the Algarve; what's not to like?

I don't know why, but all my nesperas are shite this year, 3 trees gave almost no fruit at all and the fourth has all sour and tasteless ones.
I've resorted to knicking them from my neighbor. His are excellent.
Old Apr 29th 2016, 12:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spring in the Algarve; what's not to like?

Karma for a lovely thread and a lovely photograph.

I could wish I was there.