Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Sending parcels to the UK

Sending parcels to the UK

Old Apr 13th 2019, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sending parcels to the UK

Hi All

An often asked question is How do i send stuff back to the UK. The parcel company i use is called Pharosparcel. Today i got a service update that may be of help to members.

Peter

Pharos Parcel - service updates:

T: 08456 478 479

E: [email protected]

Coming soon - European Import Service

We will soon be launching an import service which will allow you to send parcels from anywhere in Europe back to the UK. As always, our dedicated team will be working to secure the best rates possible with only the most trusted partners. Look out for more info on this upcoming service in a future update.

Pharos Parcel and Brexit

Please be assured that we are fully prepared to continue providing the same great parcel delivery services to you in the event of a deal, no deal, or any other outcome that may emerge.

We understand the business uncertainty that has resulted from the Brexit process. We are not immune to it, but we have no intention of adding to it. We will continue to monitor the situation closely in the coming months and react as necessary to ensure continuous smooth service.

Last edited by peterfc; Apr 13th 2019 at 2:22 pm.