Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Scotland football

Scotland football

Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light
Default Scotland football

Does anybody know any place in Lisboa to Cascais area that is liable to show the Scotland V Italy football match today? TIA
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:09 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Scotland football

I would say the best bet is at the docks in Lisboa.
Lots of bars with the big screens,always show the top sports.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:13 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I would say the best bet is at the docks in Lisboa.
Lots of bars with the big screens,always show the top sports.
Have you been hanging around those docks again?

Good luck Scotland btw
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Have you been hanging around those docks again?

Good luck Scotland btw
No worst luck,I love it down there,its dead posh actually,although it doesnt sound it
There are 2 irish bars,amongst others and Im ashamed to say I succumb to a pint of Guinness when I go but only cos Ive been here a long time,and get the urge if you know what I mean
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:23 pm

ooops yes ps good luck Scotland
Old Nov 17th 2007, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

brodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of lightbrodev is a glorious beacon of light

In answer to my own question for the benefit of other tartan army refugees, the Sporting Lisboa supporters club in Paco de Arcos are showing the game at my request.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

We wuz robbed
Old Nov 17th 2007, 6:40 pm

What a great game,they really deserved to win
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:33 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
What a great game,they really deserved to win

I agree