Wikiposts

SAGRES BEER

Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of
Default SAGRES BEER

I saw last night at Intermache Sa Bras that Sagres beer (33cl) was 1.99 for a case of 6, this compares with 3.19 at Lidl for the same thing. Don't know how many will be left or if they have changed the price today
Joao
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond reputeHettyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SAGRES BEER

Originally Posted by Joao
I saw last night at Intermache Sa Bras that Sagres beer (33cl) was 1.99 for a case of 6, this compares with 3.19 at Lidl for the same thing. Don't know how many will be left or if they have changed the price today
Joao
We use that supermarket sometimes. They certainly are very competitive on alcohol.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 4:30 am
Not So Senior Member!

max0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond repute

Love sagres as its not as strong as super bock so no hangover, can't seem to be able to buy it in the UK though
Old Dec 20th 2008, 5:10 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by max0603
Love sagres as its not as strong as super bock so no hangover, can't seem to be able to buy it in the UK though
Lightweight
Old Dec 20th 2008, 9:30 am
Not So Senior Member!

max0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond reputemax0603 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Lightweight
I know Beers fattening!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Jon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really niceJon_D is just really nice

Any Portuguese beer gives me serious acid indigestion!And its too fizzy; So I just stick to wine!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of

Saw it in the UK only last week! If I recall expensive though
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:25 pm
Not So Senior Member!

Due back out on the 12th, I'm sure I can wait
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Green_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud ofGreen_shutters has much to be proud of

Due back out on the 12th, I'm sure I can wait
Lucky you!