RYANAIR REFUNDS

Old Jul 15th 2020, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute
Default RYANAIR REFUNDS

Has anyone managed to get a flight refund yet from Ryanair? I have been waiting 17 weeks and had all sorts of problems, including disappointing web chats with Ryanair staff. Apparently they take you off the refund waiting list when they offer you a voucher; this has caused some of the delay.
Old Jul 15th 2020, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RYANAIR REFUNDS

Originally Posted by BillBullock
Has anyone managed to get a flight refund yet from Ryanair? I have been waiting 17 weeks and had all sorts of problems, including disappointing web chats with Ryanair staff. Apparently they take you off the refund waiting list when they offer you a voucher; this has caused some of the delay.
when my flight to uk in march was cancelled ,in the email they sent they had a button to click on IIRC to activate a refund. I did so and it was automatic, showing up on my account in the next day or so. I was very surprised they made it so easy.
Now, if you want my refund story with Austrian...
Old Jul 15th 2020, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond reputeBillBullock has a reputation beyond repute

I clicked on refund and filled in the form on 15 March. I am still waiting, despite 4 online web chats and a few emails.
Old Jul 17th 2020, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

campos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond reputecampos has a reputation beyond repute

I clicked on refund and filled in the form on 15 March. I am still waiting, despite 4 online web chats and a few emails.
it's a monumental pain. Seems to be randomly applied. And mine was later , out 23rd rtn 27th. Crazy.
on the Austrian Air point, i checked my bank card and it was refunded on 14th July - 4months to the day the flight was cancelled. Though it took the 4th and final call when i escalated it and spoke to a supervisor.
Old Jul 24th 2020, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute

I have just received an email from Ryanair to say that the refund for my flights booked for May/June and paid for in about February will be credited to my credit card within the next seven days. I'm not holding my breath ...
Old Jul 24th 2020, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Another 2 weeks has passed and I'm still waiting for the same email. 19 weeks is ridiculous.
Old Jul 26th 2020, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

wellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond reputewellinever has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about refunds and delays. how about this rip off.
I had a flight booked with Ryanair, from Faro to London on 30th July.
So I wanted to change that to the 6th August.
According to all of the junk on the Ryanair website that would not incur a flight change fee.
Despite the cost of the flight being that same as I paid originally, I have just been charged a flight change fee of £43.50
Cannot and could nt get any reply from their `Chatnow` after waiting hour and a half for a reply.
Question is now what do I do.
If I had simply not turned up for the flight on the 30th and lost the flight, the cost of the flight in total with 2 bags would have been €46.00, so the same as i have now paid
What sort of rip off is this company
Old Jul 26th 2020, 4:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

My sympathies to everyone waiting (waiting waiting) for refunds from an airline. Although Easyjet eventually came good and refunded the relatively modest amounts for my UK - Italy and UK - Spain flights, I'm still waiting for Turkish Airlines to refund $10,500 for my Oz - Malaysia - UK flights. I'm not counting the days because I'd go crackers, but I applied for the refunds mid-April.
Old Aug 14th 2020, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

At last, after 22 weeks, Ryanair has refunded my credit card. I award them nil out of 10 for their performance. Easyjet get 9 out of 10 for speed of refunding my other cancelled flights. Not surprisingly, I will be giving Ryanair a miss when I get back to booking flights.
Old Aug 14th 2020, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

sportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond reputesportpix has a reputation beyond repute

At last, after 22 weeks, Ryanair has refunded my credit card. I award them nil out of 10 for their performance. Easyjet get 9 out of 10 for speed of refunding my other cancelled flights. Not surprisingly, I will be giving Ryanair a miss when I get back to booking flights.
sadly, I’m still waiting and it’s way more than 22 weeks
Old Aug 14th 2020, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sportpix
sadly, I’m still waiting and it’s way more than 22 weeks
What date did you request a refund? Mine was requested on 15 March, 22 weeks' ago.
Old Aug 14th 2020, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

suiko is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure;y the easiest thing is just to book another flight using the credit?
Old Aug 14th 2020, 7:35 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suiko
Sure;y the easiest thing is just to book another flight using the credit?
No. Some reasons:
If the airline goes bust, your credit is useless.
No guarantee of when the route will be open again or of when you can fly again without having to quarantine.
You may not want to book another flight eg the reason you were flying in the first place is no longer valid.
Future flights will probably be more expensive so not wholly covered by the credit note.
You may need the money you spent on the flights for something else (lots of people have lost their jobs).
You paid for your flights, the airline cancelled the flights, the airline still has your money, you want your money back.

I'm still waiting for my $10,500 refund. I want the money in my bank, not the airline's.
Old Aug 14th 2020, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
No. Some reasons:
No guarantee of when the route will be open again or of when you can fly again without having to quarantine.
You may not want to book another flight eg the reason you were flying in the first place is no longer valid.
Future flights will probably be more expensive so not wholly covered by the credit note.
You may need the money you spent on the flights for something else (lots of people have lost their jobs).
You paid for your flights, the airline cancelled the flights, the airline still has your money, you want your money back.

I'm still waiting for my $10,500 refund. I want the money in my bank, not the airline's.
Well said spouse of scouse. I hope you get your money soon. It is so annoying that big companies do not know how to treat their customers but know how to get away with breaking the financial laws because of
Old Aug 14th 2020, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
No. Some reasons:

Well said spouse of scouse. I hope you get your money soon. It is so annoying that big companies do not know how to treat their customers but know how to get away with breaking the financial laws because of weak authorities.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.