Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Repairs to the EN125 - Eastern section

Repairs to the EN125 - Eastern section

Old Jul 9th 2018, 2:05 pm
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Repairs to the EN125 - Eastern section

It just goes on ....... and on ....... and on .......and on.
https://www.algarvedailynews.com/new...nt-s-duplicity
There's always the A22 toll motorway....... Not that I'm suggesting that has anything to do with this.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Repairs to the EN125 - Eastern section

Originally Posted by 007Steve
It just goes on ....... and on ....... and on .......and on.
https://www.algarvedailynews.com/new...nt-s-duplicity
There's always the A22 toll motorway....... Not that I'm suggesting that has anything to do with this.
Just love the "Three Billboards" put up along the Monte Gordo stretch - someone obviously watched the movie !! They have actually done quite a bit of work and things are looking up, several kms freshly asphalted. Worse is the border bridge, what a time to have to do major repairs, am envisaging monster queues over the next couple of weeks.
Old Jul 20th 2018, 3:06 pm
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loafing Along
Just love the "Three Billboards" put up along the Monte Gordo stretch - someone obviously watched the movie !! They have actually done quite a bit of work and things are looking up, several kms freshly asphalted. Worse is the border bridge, what a time to have to do major repairs, am envisaging monster queues over the next couple of weeks.
..... Was this you, Loafing Along? - 'cos it wasn't me!!!... civic award pending...
Briton makes headlines for cleaning EN125 - The Portugal News
Old Jul 20th 2018, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve
..... Was this you, Loafing Along? - 'cos it wasn't me!!!... civic award pending...
Briton makes headlines for cleaning EN125 - The Portugal News
No , not me but got to admire the guy , seen him once at work and did wonder what he was doing.
Old Jul 20th 2018, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to allJonny22 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Loafing Along
No , not me but got to admire the guy , seen him once at work and did wonder what he was doing.
Hats off to him but I’m not sure he’d be too happy being referred to as a ‘63 year old veteran’ as the ADN called hm.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Mr and Mrs is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just returned to the UK after attending the bike rally in Faro. I rode down through Spain and Portugal from Bilbao trying to avoid motorways and the worst section of road that I rode on (apart from a two mile section outside Castello Branco)? The N125 east of Olhao.
Old Jul 29th 2018, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond reputechislenko has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr and Mrs
I've just returned to the UK after attending the bike rally in Faro. I rode down through Spain and Portugal from Bilbao trying to avoid motorways and the worst section of road that I rode on (apart from a two mile section outside Castello Branco)? The N125 east of Olhao.
You want to try it on a push bike with 23mm tyres!!!