Recent events

Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:24 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Recent events

Originally Posted by Redlippie
LIFE!
is just a bowl of cherries
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:35 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: Recent events

Of azeitonas, actually
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:37 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Of azeitonas, actually
I stand (well, sit actually) corrected.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:39 pm
C'est la vie

I'm orft now - got to get in some supplies for this evening.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:40 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

See you later TT (Weird calling you that...lol)
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:18 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

nothing to do with this thread but goes along with the title, as its a recent event for me, and needed to let off some steam,
we were in the process of trying to purchase a property that is next to our buisness and an obvious next move, the vendor had approachecd us to let us know that he was looking to sell and thought rightly so that we may offer him a little more than the market price to aquire said property, ok upto now!. we agreed a price , he knew that we would have plans to use it to enlarge our existing property and all we thought was dandy. After laying in plans to local authority, contacting builders etc, i now recieve a letter from my solicitor advising me that as the vendor feels that we will be gaining financially from the transaction eventually, he has decided that it is fair that we offer him an extra 50,000 pounds on top of an already inflated price, wondered on others thoughts, obviously we have told him where he can stick it, the lying, conning, pocket picking, slimey , fat bastard.......oooohhh, just wish i was back in uk now, someone would be feeling the wraith
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:18 pm
C'est la vie

See you later TT (Weird calling you that...lol)
Back again, the supermarket isn't that far away. Got a butternut squash while I was there so now I have to think something different to do with it (keep it clean guys)
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:20 pm
C'est la vie

Gazz, kick it (and him) into touch.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:33 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Gaz...you are english,he thinks you are loaded tell him to bo))ocks.
He will come crawling back later :curse:
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Back again, the supermarket isn't that far away. Got a butternut squash while I was there so now I have to think something different to do with it (keep it clean guys)
Ummm liquidise it and add to red wine?????
Im not helping am I
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:44 pm

Oh, my fav vegetable!

Clean the skin thoroughly. Slice it into inch or 1.5 inch rounds.

Put it on a baking sheet - sprinkle some salt, pepper and olive oil on it and roast in the oven.

The very best way to make it. You can even eat the skin, it is so soft.

Or you could do it South African way and boil, mash it and add brown sugar and butter to it

btw, how much did you pay for it?
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:49 pm
C'est la vie

btw, how much did you pay for it?
Can't remember but it was reduced to half price so I need to use it today.

Is it time to open the wine yet?

Silly me, of course it is, the sun's over the yardarm in Mexico
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:50 pm
C'est la vie

Originally Posted by Cleri
Ummm liquidise it and add to red wine?????
Im not helping am I
Somehow I think not my leetle smashing pumpkin.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:51 pm

Somehow I think not my leetle smashing pumpkin.

Smashed more like it!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:55 pm

Smashed more like it!