Recent events

Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:56 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: Recent events

I admit to shamelessly sucking up to Mitzy on more than one occasion.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:27 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Recent events

Originally Posted by Redlippie
In Afrikaans we have a word that describes it, and you being a military man will probably recognize it.

A 'laager'. Nomad will know what it means.
He's not the only one.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 12:26 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
He's not the only one.
Yeah, I forgot, you're old enough to recall the Boer War.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:30 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I forgot, you're old enough to recall the Boer War.
Hmm, I think I might be going off you.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 7:37 pm
Escaped to the Sun

Mattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really niceMattiespeople is just really nice

Ola
any-one got 2 mins to PM me and tell me what I have missed re the upset thingy!
Ta Matts
PS weather a bit crap dull overcaste but nice and coolish
However I have visitors Tues who will expect 90 degrees ahhhhhhh!
Old Sep 8th 2007, 7:52 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive got people coming next weekend and im living in a building site
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:50 pm

You lot in Portugal need to learn from Ray here in Florida.

Set up a website with the prices you'll charge for family and friends and what is expected of them during the stay, and direct them to it when they call.

Those phone calls shall stop.

Right now I have visions of John Thaw in 'A Year in Provence!'
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
Hmm, I think I might be going off you.
Were you ever on me?
Old Sep 8th 2007, 10:17 pm

They are on hols in Albufeira...Oh dear never mind,and are catching the train to see us for the weekend
That makes it even worse....they wont be bringing bacon
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
They are on hols in Albufeira...Oh dear never mind,and are catching the train to see us for the weekend
That makes it even worse....they wont be bringing bacon
Just like 'A Year in Provence' then...
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:55 pm

Yes AND they will drink all my nescafe :curse:
the good thing is i have no kitchen,so if they wanna eat...............its not my problem yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:58 pm

Everyone is in bed!!!!!!!!!!!! just me and the heat and the noise from the YET ANOTHER festa lippie what is it that they actually celebrate july thru til september...........so loudly
Old Sep 9th 2007, 8:25 am
C'est la vie

Were you ever on me?
Ooh! You are naughty but I like you.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri
Everyone is in bed!!!!!!!!!!!! just me and the heat and the noise from the YET ANOTHER festa lippie what is it that they actually celebrate july thru til september...........so loudly
LIFE!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:10 pm

LIFE!
Sounds good to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.