Reload this Page >

Private kids swimming lessons urgently needed near Quarteira

Private kids swimming lessons urgently needed near Quarteira

Old Feb 25th 2019, 11:31 am
Just Joined

TigerMartin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Private kids swimming lessons urgently needed near Quarteira

Hello everyone,
does anyone have a name of a person who can teach my 2 little girls (age 3 and 5) to swim? We have a pool at our house and I’m so worried one of them will fall in and come-a-cropper!
The local authority swimming pool at Quarteira does group lessons but the class is full and I’ve been on the waiting list for over a month already with no prospect of getting 2 spaces. I’d prefer a private tutor anyway. Back in the UK the babysitter used to take them as she was a keen swimmer.
my internet and Facebook searches have only yielded a teacher in Lagos and we live in Quarteira so it’s too far.
if anyone knows someone who can take my girls for one on one or two on one lessons please can you let me know.
Many thanks
Old Feb 26th 2019, 11:59 am
Just Joined

TigerMartin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Private kids swimming lessons urgently needed near Quarteira

I’ve now found one at Brown’s gym in Vilamoura but had great help from swim teachers around the Algarve. Thank you all
Old Feb 27th 2019, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private kids swimming lessons urgently needed near Quarteira

Was about to suggest you try your local hotels with pools ... but looks like you have found a solution