Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Printer cartridges

Printer cartridges

Old Nov 26th 2020, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

BlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Printer cartridges

Does anyone recommend a local source of inkjet printer cartridges between Tavira and Olhão, eastern Algarve. I know there is Worten in the Grand Plaza.
The staff there sold me the wrong one last time round despite giving them the printer model no.. :/.
Thank you.
Old Nov 26th 2020, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Printer cartridges

Originally Posted by BlackBeardie
Does anyone recommend a local source of inkjet printer cartridges between Tavira and Olhão, eastern Algarve. I know there is Worten in the Grand Plaza.
The staff there sold me the wrong one last time round despite giving them the printer model no.. :/.
Thank you.
If you are happy with refills there is a shop in the small plaza, Placeta Eduardo Felix Franco just opposite Radis , SEF building on the corner in Tavira
Old Nov 28th 2020, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

BlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBeardie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Printer cartridges

@ Loafing Along,
Thank you for the recommendation.I used the refill service of Espaço dos Tinteiros in Tavira , opposite the SEF building. I found this to be highly satisfactory. I refilled the mono and colour cartridges of my HP 2633 for €14.80 which is very good value. I paid €21+ for the wrong cartridge at Worten.. The refill was done in an hour’s time. II think it fine to refill originals up to three times. After this you have to worry about the chip and electrical contacts of the cartridge.