Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Portal finanças 2 questions

Portal finanças 2 questions

Old Oct 11th 2019, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice
Default Portal finanças 2 questions

If you have forgotten your password you have to know a security question and it’s answer to have a new password sent. Unfortunately I don’t remember any of them.
Can you go to finanças in Tavira and ask for a new one if so which department which ticket. I hate the place!
2nd question, I have never had to submit IRS before I’m not resident. Have received mail about declaration modelo 3 , what is that.
I did sell and buy a more expensive property.
Lawyer said she would meet us to sort out tax related to that but has gone incommunicado.
Thanks
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Portal finanças 2 questions

Modelo 3 is effectively the annual Tax Declaration and normally is completed online. Page 1 gives all the key personal information including being a resident or not.
Old Oct 11th 2019, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Campanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really niceCampanula is just really nice

Thank you I will look at it when I have access to a computer. It’s not easy on the phone.
Old Oct 12th 2019, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

AliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond reputeAliceCaroline has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campanula
If you have forgotten your password you have to know a security question and it’s answer to have a new password sent. Unfortunately I don’t remember any of them.
Can you go to finanças in Tavira and ask for a new one if so which department which ticket. I hate the place!
I think that you can go into any Finanças office.
It's the one place where I've encountered a lot of staff that don't speak English, not that I think they should of course, so it might be helpful if you took a Portuguese speaker with you if you aren't yourself.
Old Oct 12th 2019, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks probably will do that