Peter

Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Duggy38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Peter

Hi all,
im sure I’m not the first person to ask the following questions and I won’t be the last.
im very keen to buy a property in Portugal
to first have holidays there and eventually to
live there, I want to view property with land in
central or northern Portugal as it seems to be reasonably priced, my questions are does anyone know of a campsite or B&B or even hotels in those areas that would be ideal to stay whilst I’m on a viewing trip, although I’m English and from the north west of England , I now live in Ireland , so any suggestions on the best and cheapest airports to fly into I guess Porto or Lisbon would be the closest airports for central and northern Portugal from either airports in Ireland or the north west of England
Old Jul 8th 2018, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

peterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond reputepeterfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter

Hi Duggy/Peter

After being here for 7 years one thing i have found is that camp sites are everywhere. If you are looking for Central/ North Portugal then Porto would be ideal easy to get into and out of. If you plan where you want to look for property then finding a B/B should be no problem there is so much variety.

Peter
Old Jul 8th 2018, 8:10 am
Just Joined

Arranman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Peter

Hi Peter, as previous post has indicated, plenty of campsites. We came out in a motorhome and stayed at a campsite in Ferreira do Zêzere in Leiria. The campsite is only 10 mins walk into Ferreira do Zêzere and also has accommodation for rent. It is called Qunta da Cerejeira, owned by a Dutch lady, very nice and speaks perfect English. Would highly recommend staying here. We eventually bought our house through a company call PPProperty, and again would recommend them, they were great. Good luck!