Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Part Time Job Offered

Part Time Job Offered

Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice
Default Part Time Job Offered

A friend of mine is looking for a Telemarketer who is required to undertake customer satisfaction calls to UK; flexible part time hours. around 15 hours a week.

Work based from home with telephone provided, although must have own PC and internet access to send and receive reports. Basic hourly rate plus commission. Previous sales or commercial experience would be an advantage. A good command of the English language is essential.

Could those interested please PM me with some details and I will pass them on.

All the best
Loco
Old Sep 28th 2006, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

girlshirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Part Time Job Offered

Hi, Is the part time job still available or am I too late please?

I have telemarketing, sales and Customer Service experience.

Regards
Shirley,
Old Sep 28th 2006, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Loco
A friend of mine is looking for a Telemarketer who is required to undertake customer satisfaction calls to UK; flexible part time hours. around 15 hours a week.

Work based from home with telephone provided, although must have own PC and internet access to send and receive reports. Basic hourly rate plus commission. Previous sales or commercial experience would be an advantage. A good command of the English language is essential.

Could those interested please PM me with some details and I will pass them on.

All the best
Loco
Just on the aside, nothing to do with your posting really, but when I arrived here, a friend called me all excitedly telling me that they were looking for Portuguese speaking people in the paper. I called in only to find out it was for a phone sex company directed at the Brazilian market...lol
Old Sep 28th 2006, 2:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by girlshirl
Hi, Is the part time job still available or am I too late please?

I have telemarketing, sales and Customer Service experience.

Regards
Shirley,
Click on loco`s name, then click option to send PM then he will get a direct message in case he doesn`t view this thread for a while.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 2:32 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Just on the aside, nothing to do with your posting really, but when I arrived here, a friend called me all excitedly telling me that they were looking for Portuguese speaking people in the paper. I called in only to find out it was for a phone sex company directed at the Brazilian market...lol
So how long were you in the job then?